Chapter 32

A/N Just a heads up, I didn't actually proof-read this so i'm sorry if thee are any spelling or grammar errors in this chapter. Hope you enjoy though!xx

“Kelsey, can you please pass me the bowl of stuffing?” My dad said, sprinkling some last minute seasoning onto the turkey and taking a sip from his wine.

“Here you go.” I said, reaching across the counter and handing it to my father.

“Do you want some wine?” He asked, holding up an empty glass. “Heather, can you pour her some?” My dad said, filling the turkey with the stuffing.

“No, I’m good.” I said quickly.

My dad stopped stuffing the turkey and raised his eyebrows. “Since when do you pass up your opportunity to drink for the holidays?”

“I…” I trailed off. “I’m just not in the mood for wine.” I shrugged.

My dad scrutinized me for a few seconds before shrugging. “Suit yourself.”

“I can make you something?” Heather offered. “I’m all set.” She said, picking up a Bartending for Dummies book.

I smiled and shook my head. “I’m good, thanks.”

“I on the other hand, am parched.” Spencer said, walking into the kitchen with Jason beside him.

“You know where the beers are.” My dad chuckled, finishing with the Turkey.

“Where’s Joanna?” I asked Jason.

He said she was coming for dinner since her parents wanted to take a trip for Thanksgiving.

“She should be here soon.” Jason said, fixing his tie.

Spencer wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed a kiss on my bare shoulder. “You look pretty.” He whispered.

“Thanks, you don’t look so bad either.” I smiled.

“Baby, I’m a fucking stud.”

“Your cockiness never ceases to amaze me.”

“It’s another one of my god given gifts.” He grinned, pulling back to take a swig of his beer. “How are you feeling?” He said lowly.

I shrugged and quickly placed a hand on my stomach. “I feel bloated.” I grumbled.

He smirked and pecked my lips, subtly rubbing my stomach. "You're still perfect."

"You're awfully nice today." I grinned.

"I'm always nice!" He defended.

"Mmm, whatever helps you sleep at night."

He laughed and squeezed my hip, walking back to the family room with Jason.

"So Heather, when do you plan on actually moving in with my dear old dad?" I asked.

"Thirty-nine is not old!" My dad defended.

"Older than Heather." I shot back, fighting off a smirk.

"Low blow kid, low blow." He said, causing me to breakout in a fit of laughter.

                                                                        ~~~

"Mr. Miller, this looks amazing." Joanna said, grabbing the bowl of mashed potatoes from Jason.

"I'm glad." My dad said, smiling.

I sighed and poked around at my food which was practically untouched.