Chapter 7

A/N Make sure to please read notes that i put at the end of the chapter. It's important!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I looked down awkwardly at my cup of coffee and tried to find the right words to say to Spencer. “So, you’re coffee tastes surprisingly good. What brand is it?”

He looked up at me and stared at me like I had ten heads. “What?”

“I don’t know what to say.” I admitted sheepishly.

“How are you feeling?’

“My head and body hurts, there’s a bruise for some god known reason on my arm thanks to those fucking needles, and I just want a bath.” I said flatly.

Spencer looked back at his bathroom and shrugged. “There’s a bathroom.”

“I would need clothes.”

“Clearly there are some that you could borrow.” Spencer said. 

“Then can I have a towel?”

“As you wish, your majesty.” He said before standing up and getting me a towel. I looked down and noticed it was already seven o’clock. I sighed before getting up and stepping into his huge bathroom.

Spencer started the water and disappeared to a different room. While the tub filled up Spencer came back with a bath bomb. “My mom used to use them whenever she was stressed or something, thought this could help.” He said before dropping it into the warm water and bubbles formed everywhere.

“Thanks.” I said weakly. I watched as he went for the door and stepped outside. “Don’t leave me alone.” I said softly.

“What?” Spencer asked, leaning against the doorframe.

“I-I don’t want to be by myself.”

He rubbed the nape of his neck and shrugged. “Where do you want me to sit?”

“Anywhere, just please don’t leave me alone.” I begged. He nodded his head and turned away as I stripped out of my clothes and lowered myself into the tub. I put my hair in a bun and made sure my body was covered by the bubbles before telling him it was okay to turn around.

“So, what do you remember from last night?” Spencer asked, lowering himself down onto the closed toilet.

“I just remember fighting with you and then running off somewhere.”

“I’m sorry for saying you were fucked up. It was wrong and I shouldn’t have said it.”

I looked over surprised at him. I felt my muscles relax as well as myself. “Wow, Spencer Adams is actually capable of apologizing. Really, I feel honored to be the person you apologized to.” I said, placing a soapy hand over my heart.

He rolled his eyes and lazily smirked at me. “There’s just no pleasing you.”

I smiled and blew some bubbles at him. “Learn how to have some fun.” I said simply. “I appreciate your apology. I’m sorry I slapped you.”

He shrugged. “I had it coming; I shouldn’t have said what I did. And I shouldn’t have tried making you mad by using Hayley.”

I tensed at the mention of my best friend and sighed. “Did she…” I trailed off when I saw Spencer shake his head. “Oh,” I said flatly.

“I would’ve been the person to notice if she had come to visit and she didn’t. I’m sorry, I’ll fix it.”

I looked at him and bit on my lip. “Why are you being so nice to me?”