New Friends

After Signing-In, I sit in the waiting area. While I'm waiting I text my boss and tell her I won't be on time today, she is understanding and tells me to take My time coming in today. I put my phone Away and Turn my attention to the tv in the waiting area, It was on one of those music choice channels and one of my favorite songs was on it was Trey Songz "Pantie Wetter" I start to sing along "You Ain't gotta Take Em off Just Pull To The Side" I wasn't think about anything else I was just into the Song, I quickly Snapped Out of it when I hear someone say "That's Yo Shit Huh?" I Whipped my head in their direction only to be Face to Face with August. I was so Happy I was The Only one who choose to wait in the waiting area. I blush and Reply "Yea I like That Song" August smiles and Says "it's Cool That's my shit to, but I came In Here to Tell You That Yo Car Going to Take 3 hours fa me ta Fix" I reply "That's Coo, as along as it gets fixed today " August Nods and replies "I got cha ma but If you got Somewhere to be I could take you and when I'm done wit yo car I could drop it off ta ya" I take a second to think If I even want to go in to work now but I better go now because in 3 hours I know I wouldn't go. I smile at August then say "Yea, I work at the clothing store "Dash" on Buckhead" Aug says "I Know where That Is, Okay ma I'll Take Ya. Let's Go" I Walk infront of him,he points me to his 2015 Bmw.

He Walks over to me and opens the Door For Me, he closes the door behind me and Heads to His side of the car. Once in we off, the Ride Was Full of Laughs and Nice Conversation. I also had the chance to find out somethings about August. he Was From New Orleans,he Use to sell drugs but Once his brother was shot and Killed August decided that life Wasn't for him, So he Took the money he made from selling drugs and Decided to move to Atlanta. Once He Was Here, His older brother who already lived in Atlanta taught him how to fix cars. Once August was a skilled pro, he opened his own car shop. I also tell him about me and we Share some more laughs and before we knew in we where outside my job. He parks the car and says "okay Ms.Kyra we're Here" I smile and reply "I see, Thanks alot for this" August licks his lips and replies "No Problem Sweetheart, but I got to keep it 100 wit ya right na" I sit up given him all my attention. I reply " okay what's up?" August takes a deep sigh and says "I got a Girl" I smile at his honestly and say " I have a boyfriend, so we all good in the hood" August smirks and replies " So what are we?" I laugh and say "We're New Friends" Aug Quickly replies " I like That " I Smile and say "Thanks Again August " I Exit the Car and Walk to the Door of The Store. August starts his car and Pulls Off But Before he Exits The Parking lot He Honks His Horn, I Quickly look over To Him and this Fool screams "Bye New Friend" I Dying Laughing at his Goofy Ass and He Flashes me that million dollar smile before driving off.

This Book is To my Baybeh KyraPoindexter