Mad

Kyra Pov

It's Finally Thursday and I've Just Made my way to Sushi Rock, I Sit Down at a Table Close To The Door but To Be Honest I'm Kinda Nervous To Be Meeting With Carl, I Just want to be Done with this bullshit. After Waiting For about  10 minutes Carl Walks In, He Spots Me and Walks Over To The Table. He Quickly Sits Down then Says "Thanks Again For Meeting With Me Kyra" I Quickly Reply "Okay, What Did You Want To Talk About?" Carl Take a Deep Breath then Says "I Honestly Want To Apologize For Putting My Hands On You, I Just Got So Mad That I Couldn't Help Myself. Can You Please Forgive me?" I take a second to think then reply " I don't know Carl,You Really Hurt Me. It's Like We Had Our Ups and downs Then You Started Cheating. You Made it clear that we can't be bothered with each other, Not Even On A Friendly Level" Carl Drops His Head Then Replies "Kyra, Please Forgive Me I Need To Know You Forgive Me Before I Go Away " I get a Confused Like On My Face and Say "Where Are You Going?"

Carl Takes Another Deep Sigh Then Says " I'm Going To A Six Month Rehab Center" I Quickly Reply "It's Something Your Not Telling Me Carl, Why Are You Going To Rehab?" Carl Replies "I've Been Doing Cocaine Kyra And I Feel Like I'm Losing Myself And I Owe It To My Sons To Be A Good Parent To Them" I Start To Shake My Head Because I Can't Believe What I'm Hearing I Quickly Reply " Cocaine Carl Really I Didn't Know You Did Co----" I Replay His Last Statement Over Again in my Head And Say "Wait One Motherfuckin Minute Did You Say SONS?" Carl Looks Down at His Feet And Shakes His Head Yes. I Don't Believe This Shit Right Now I Take a Deep Breath And Reply "How Old Are Your Sons" Carl Quickly Replies "1 Years Old"  I Think Back On Our Relationship, As I Put 2 and 2 Together I Realize That Carl Just Pulled A Chris Brown On Me By Having A Baby On Me.  I'm Disgusted With Him Right Now And I Simply Don't Want To Talk To Him Anymore So I Say "Carl I Hope Rehab Helps You Then As For Me Please Stay The Fuck Outta My Life" I Stand Up To Leave Then Carl Softly Grabs My Hand Then Replies "Kyra Please Don't Do Me Like This" I Get 10x Angrier Because This Bitch Ass Nigga Is Playing The Victim,

At That Point I Lose My Complete Mind. I Yell You "Don't Do You Let This?, You Had a Baby On Me While We Were Together" People Around Us Are Looking But I Don't Give A Damn Because I'm Truly Pissed Off So,  I Grab My Glass Of Water And Empty The Water His Head Then I Say "Fuck You And Everything You Stand For" Before Carl Can Reply I Exit The Restaurant. I Walk Out So Quickly That I Bump into Somebody, I Look Up Only to Be Face To Face With August. Aug Says "Damn You Love Throwing Drinks In That Nigga Face" He Says wit a Smile On His Face. I Says "W-What Are Y-You Doing Back So Soon?" Aug Chuckles and Replies "Don't Worry About That,Just Know I Saw Everything" He Seemed Coo and Claim I Take a Deep Breath and Reply "Im Sorry I Just ----" Aug Cuts Me Off And Says "You What? You Don't Know What That Nigga Was Going To Be On And I Know You Wondering Why I Ain't Flipped Out And Made A Scene it's Only Because I Don't Want that Nigga Thinking He Came Between Us" Before I Can Reply August Gives Me a Long Passionate Kiss And When He pulls away He Whispers in my ear " I'm Mad As Fuck At You, Na Get Yo Sneaky Ass Outta My Sight" I Quickly Pull Away And Walk To My Car. Once in the Car After I Pull Off Then I Remember Tracy's Birthday is Coming Up in a Couple Days And Knowing I'm Going To See August Gives Me A Headache. This Is The First Time August Has been Really Mad At Me and  I Just Hope It's Not To Bad.