Slippery When Wet

I feel a Dip in The Bed like Someone has Just Laid Down With Me, Suddenly I Feel a Pair of Lips on neck Just When I Think it can't get any Better I Feel a hand working its way up my thigh. My Version is blurred with Lust so I don't get a look at this mystery person that has me feeling some type of way. I start to Panic as I feel a pair of Big manly hands spread my Legs, This Mystery Person feels me start to panic and Says "Clam Down Baybeh, Daddy Got You" I hear His Thick New Orleans accent I Quickly Reply "August?" I snap my head in his direction to see him Clearly With His Big brown eyes looking back to me. He Replies "Yea Baybeh,It's Me"

Before I can Reply August Starts to Rub my clit. I Throw my head Back over his shoulder and moan as August is lovely Rubbing my clit. August says "You Like That Baby?" I scream "Yesssssss Daddy,OMG YES!!!" August replies "Good Baybeh" Just When I Think it can't get any better August slips 2 of his Finger inside me. I moan "Oh Shit Daddy, I'm about ta Cu--" August Says "Cum On Daddy Fingers Baybeh " Soon As He Says that I feel my pool start to overflow and My Body Starts To Pulsates as I Release my Juices on to his Fingers.

August Says "You Ready For Daddy Dick?" Before I Can reply August is On Top of Me,And Just As he Is About to Enter Me, I close My Eyes and that's When I Hear This Loud Beeping Noise, I jump up and Open My Eyes Only To See, I'm in my Room by myself. That's When I Realized I Just Had At Wet Dream about My New Bestfriend who has a girlfriend. I'm lowkey embarrassed and I don't know how I'm going to face him after This