Getting Ready

Kyra Pov

As Me and August Are about to Lay Down, his Phone Deep letting him know He Has Message. He Picks Up his phone and looks at it then Says "Baybeh Dinner At 8:30" I nod then reply "Ok, Where Baby?" He Looks back at the phone then replies "Summer Set On Peach Street" I Reply "Okay Coo, We Got a 4 more Hours" Aug smirks then replies " Yea Til Then All I Wanna Do Is Cuddle With My Baybeh" I smirk and grabs his hand  then fall into bed. After Our Nap Me and August wake Up and Get Ready For Dinner. We Take a Quick Shower Together Then We Exits The Bathroom. I Look at the My Phone To See Its 7:15 , I immediately Get Mad As Hell Because I Don't Think I'm Going to have enough time to get ready and I Hate Being Late. I Turn To August and say "Why You Ain't Tell Me It Was 7:15?" Aug Chuckles softly then replies "Because Baybeh I Ain't Know,Why You Mad Anyway?" At the point I'm Pissed Because August Just Chuckled at me and he knows I'm Pissed. I Walk Over To Him and Reply "You Don't Understand I Hate Being Fuckin Late" I Say While Clapping My Hands In His Face.

Aug takes A step Back and looks at me sideways then Says "Who The Fuck You Clapping Yo Hands At? He Yells But then says " I Know Yo Crybaby ass hate being Late, Now Take Yo Ass In The Guest Room and Look In The Closet before I Fuck you up Ky" in a much calmer tone. I can't Lie August Checking Me Like That Got Me Wet As Fuck. So I Just Stand There For A Second just Looking at him as he Puts on his Pants, He Looks At me And says "So You Going To Act Like You Ain't Heard Me?" I reply "I-I Heard You I Just---" Aug Cuts Me off and Says "Oh I Get It" He Says While Walking Over To Me, he Grabs my waist and says "You Thought A Nigga Wasn't Gone Check That Ass Uh" I shake my head No then Say "I'm Sorry For Yelling And Clapping My Hands in yo Face"

Aug Smirks and Replies "Its Coo Baybeh and I'm sorry Also I Shouldn't have yelled at You but You Need to Go in that room and check that closet and No Makeup Tonight I want you all Natural" I smirk and We Share a kiss Before I head to the Guest Room. I Run to the guest room to check the Closest and I See This Beautiful  Short sexy Red Dress. I can't Believe my eyes but I check my phone and Quickly Check my Phone to see its 7:40. I quickly Put The Dress on Along With The Gold Shoes that where next time the dress along With A Nice Ass Gold Rolex I Let My Hair Down And Check myself out in the Mirror Before Walking Out Only To Be Greeted By August

Who Is Looking good enough to eat. He Sees Me and Bites Down on his Bottom Lip Then says "Damn Baybeh You Look Good Enough To Time" I Chuckle Then Reply "I Was Just Thinking The Same Thing About You and Thanks A lot Baby for Getting Me Something To Wear, I Appreciate it " I lick my lips Aug Raises His Eyebrows and says "Baybeh You In Trouble When We Get Back and It's No Problem Baybeh You Always Welcome But Let's Go Now Because We Can Still Get There Before 8:00" I Smirk then Nod and Grab my Phone Before We Head To The Front Door. August Locks the door Behind us and We Get into the Car as We're Finally Off To The Group Celebration Dinner.