Dessert

Kyra Pov

The Waiter Dave Comes Back Over and Says "Will Ya'll Be Having Dessert With Us Tonight?"  I reply "Yes We Will and We Want To See Your Dessert Cart" Dave Quickly Replies "okay I'll be right back, just let me get these plates Out of your Way" he Quickly Removes the Plates and Walk Towards To Kitchen. Two Seconds Later He Returns What a Cart Full Of Cakes. Dave looks to me Says "which cake Would you like to try first?" I reply "The Chocolate Truffle Cake" He Replies "Okay" then he cuts the cake and Hands it me and Just As He Was about to ask August, I reply say "Oh No We're Sharing" August smirks at me then replies "Okay Baybeh" I laugh then say "Oh God Here You Go" Travis,Dee Dee,Jacquees and Tracy Also Decide to Share. Jacquees Is Feeding Tracy who licking his fingers as she looks in his eyes, Jacquees Looks Like She Is about Lose It. Then With Travis and Dee Dee, She Is Feeding Travis As He Looks at her with his eyes filled with Lust.  Now with Me and August, he is feeding me this Delicious chocolate cake and I can't help but Moan because the cake tastes so damn Good. 

August says "Aye Cut That Shit Out, You might want to stop That Because I know We Best Friends and All That But I Will Fuck You" I laugh at how honest he was, I reply "Okay I'll Stop So my Turn to feed you" I get a brand new fork and start to feed him. This Foo sticks his tongue out and Flicks The Whipped Cream on the tip of the fork before taking the Cake. Everybody At the Table is in their Own Little world Until The Waiter Dave Comes Over smiling Then Says "While you guys closed the place" We all Look around to see that we Are the Only Customers here. I reply "oh Shit Sorry For Keeping You" Dave Laughs And Quickly Replies "It's Not a Problem, I've Been in the back watching the basketball game" I laugh then reply "Okay and We'll Take The Check Now" Dave Replies "Separate or Together?" Before I can Say Anything August Says "Together" Tracy Says "Oh Shit, He Paying For Everybody He Got Fuckin Money" Everyone Bust Out Laughing Including Dave, He Walks in the back to get the Check. I Look at August,He Says "Don't Look At Me Like That I Told You, You Ain't Paying Foe Shit When You Wit Me " I smirk And That's When Dave Comes Back Out He Has Three Take Out Boxes. He Says "okay here The Check and here's the rest of the cake" Me, Tracy and Dee Dee reply "Thanks" Jacquees, Travis and Aug Says "Good looking out mane" August looks At the bill then Hands Dave $200 dollars.

Dave Has this Shocked Look on His Face then he says "Sir The Check Was Only $100 dollars" August smirks then replies " I know That's Ya Tip, You let us chill in here after everybody left, Shit We Almost Got Freaky In This Bitch" We Laugh and Dave Chuckles and Says "Thanks Man" August Replies "No Problem Man" We Get Up And Walk To The Door, Once We're In The Parking Lot. August Stops me and says "Where Ya Car at?" I reply "At My house, we took Tracy Car" August Smirks and Replies "Best Friend Let Me Take You home?" I laugh then say "Didn't You Bring Travis and Jacquees here?" August Quickly replies "Nope,They Brought Their Own Cars" I Reply "Okay" August licks His Lips and Replies "K come on Bestfriend" we Walk over to Tracy To Say goodbye and That I'm riding with August. Tracy Says "okay Bye Ya'll, Both Of Ya'll Call me when Ya'll Get Home. Me and August Reply "Okay" Then She Says "Kyra Down Let August Spread Them Legs Just Yet" me and August laugh then give her hugs then we walk off to his car, Once We're In His Car August Puts his hands on my thigh then says "I want You To Feed Me Some more Of Ya Cake When We get To Your House. I instantly Get Wet but I play it coo then Reply "You Can't Handle My Cake" August Smirks then says "Baybeh Don't Start Something You Can't Finish" I Smirk and I Sit Back In My Seat Thinking "Oh Shit I can't Fuck My Bestfriend"

What Ya'll Think Going To Happen?