Mr.Nasty Time

Kyra Pov

August Attack My clit Making Me Scream Out His Name while Trying To Move His Head Away From My Clit. Aug Looks Up at Me smirking then says "Baybeh You About To Make Me Hold Yo Ass Down, Keep Playing Wit Me" He Goes Back To Sucking on my Clit Making Me Come All In His Mouth. I let out a Sigh of relief when Aug Says "After That Shit You Pulled in The Car, I hope you don't think this shit Over" I shake my head no and Aug Says "Good Na Let's go in a kitchen" He said as he picks me up, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He says "Give Daddy A Kiss" I quickly kiss him, I Could kiss him all day. He Starts To Walk into the Kitchen when he pulls Away and says "You love me Baybeh?" I quickly reply "Yes " Aug smirks then sticks his Fingers into me while He is hold me up with his another Hand. He Kissed me Neck then says "Baybeh I Said Do you love me?" He Starts to work his two fingers Inside of me. I Moan out "Yesssss Da-Daddy I-I Love Y-You" August chuckles then replies " I know you do I just wanted ta hear ya say shit that while I was playing with Tha Wet Pussy" I smirk then kiss his neck then say "Daddy?" Aug replies " Yea Baybeh " I Reply "Less Talking And More Fuckin"

Aug Runs to the Kitchen with Me still in his arms, he sits back on the chair That's Connected to the island in the Middle of the kitchen then Says "Ride Daddy Dick Baybeh" I Quickly Unzip his pants and pull his boxers Down only to see his big 12 inch dick ready for me to Ride. I Quickly push Aug back in the chair and clim on top of him.  I grab August Dick and slap it on my juicy wet clit, Aug groans then says "Baybeh Stop playing And Ride Me Baybeh" he didn't have to tell me twice, I hop on that big Motherfucka and ride It like I'm trying to break it, I moan "OMG Daddy, I Can't Take it No More Let Me Off" Aug replies "Fuck Na,My Baybeh Ain't No Punk She Bout To Take This Dick" I Scream "OMGGGGGGGGGGG DA-DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM"

He Pulls Out gently teasing me which was pissing me off. Ughh I hate when do that shit.

"Aug stop fuckin Play---" I was cut off by him Pushing Me On The island And diving in eating my sweet cake. Mmmm I swear this boy tongue is magic.

"Ahhh A-Aug I-I'm bout to c-" He cut me off by stopping and got up. Ok I was fuckin beyond pissed at this nigga.

"Why tf-Ahhhh!" He just slammed his dick into me without a warning. August kept pounding into me faster as I held on him for my dear life and digging my nails into his back.

"Ahhhh b-baby I'm c-cumin!" I moaned out as I came. Aug pulled me into a kiss then turned me around. He went in easy on me this time.

"Fuck damn baybeh." He said slapping my ass. He started thrusting into me faster.

"A-Auugg ba-." I moaned and he cut me off slapping my ass hard.

"Shut that shit up!" He said and I did shit it was pain and pleasure I loved every minute of it.

He was pounding into me harder pulling my hair. He grabbed my waist so I couldn't run. I couldn't take it nomore. Damn I hope his ass ain't tryna break my mf cervix tf.

"A-Auugg I-I'm c-cumin babyyyy." I moaned gripping the corner of the counter

"Me too baybeh." He groaned out. Then we both came hard. Aug falls on top of me we're Both Breathing Heavily. We Sat in comfortable silence Til Aug Says "I hope You Know This Ain't Over, We Going all Night When We Come back From Ya'll Dinner Tonight" I chuckle then replies "Can We Use Some More Chocolate Tonight?" Aug Quickly replies "Hell Yea Baybeh We Using Chocolate,Cherries,Whip Cream,ice cream,Sprinkles" I smirk and reply "Can I get some of your nuts?" Aug chuckles then replies "you have get my nuts Whenever you lil Nasty" We Laugh then Get Up Off The Counter and Head To the bedroom for a quick nap Til It's Time For Our Dinner