Panty Droppa

Kyra Pov

Me and August Walk into His Beautiful Home. He Closes The Door Behind Us, then wraps his arm around me and says "Come On Baybeh, I got Something I want to show You" he takes my hand and leads me to his master bedroom, when he opens the door I get weak in the knees, Rose Petals on his Bed with chocolate kisses and candles. I turn to August and say "Awww Baby It's Beautiful,Thanks Baby" I wrap my hands his Neck and Kiss Him. He Smirks then replies "Anything For You Baybeh" August Then Turn Me Around and pulled my panties down and started playing with my clit.

I couldn't fight that shit Aug had my ass feeling so good. I threw my head back and just let him take control.

I let out a big ass moan, August Leads me To the Bed before i could get it out August pulled his dick out for me at see, my eyes widen I gripped the his sides and my mouth fell open.
August says" Don't Be Scared Baybeh, ima take my time wit ya pussy tonight you deserve all dis dick!"
In my head im going crazy Aug was about to lay it down. I was so nervous because he had complete control and i couldn't fight it.

August picked up one of my legs and started fucking me. He leaned forward and started talking to me. It was turning me the fuck on and his accent was everything.
August slowly pulled in and out of me to where i couldnt hold my screams in no more.
I moaned " fuck August shit !"
August talks back to me while he's serving me all of his dick,"what baby tell daddy what u want!"

I was at a fucking lost for words. August was dicking me down so good i could barely answer him. August then turns me over and tells me to lay flat on my stomach.

As i turn back to look at Aug he puts his dick in and starts fucking the shit outta me.
I grip the covers and hold my head down "ahhh shit ummm" as i lick my lips.

August says."baby spread dem legs a nigga wanna feel you!"
I quietly mumble "oh shit!"
August grabs my waist and starts fucking my ass. Im screaming and moaning giving him mixed signals to stop, then don't stop!

I could feel myself about to come to a spread my legs apart and started to throw my ass into him. August grabs my hips and says "u bout to make me cum Kyra damn! I keep throwing my ass in a circle. I grab his hand and hollered out "AUG SHIT IM BOUT TO CUM ALL OVER YO DICK"
August kept fucking "cum fa daddy baby!"

After i came August pumped a little more and came afterwards. August pulled out and stood up, "damn I swear ya got Good Ass Pussy" I Smirk and
August picks me up and kisses me on the lips, "come on a Nigga Got Something Else To Show You" He Picks Me Up and Carries Me To The Bathroom