You Mad?

Kyra Pov
I Walk Into a Work To Be Greeted By My Angry Boyfriend Carl. He walks up to me and Says "Where The Hell You Been?" I Quickly Reply "I Was A The car Shop by my House, which you would have knew If you answered My phone calls this morning" Carl gets Quiet and Says "My Bad Baby I Was Just--" I cut him off and Say "Yea Whatever Carl, if you excuse me I have work to do" Carl face Turns Red he then Replies "You Ain't Going Nowhere Til You Hear Me Out" I Laugh at him and Says "You Mad?" Before He Can Reply I Walk away from Him and Head To The Back to Clock in for Work. Carl Gets Embarrassed by me walking away, So he Leaves The Store. by I Know It My Work Day is Over and it's Time For me To Head Out. Before I Walk to The Back To Gather My Things August Walks Into the Store. He Walks Over To Me and Says "Hey Best Friend" I Laugh and Reply "Hey Best Friend" Aug smiles and Says "Your Car Is Ready, You Just Got Ta Take Me Back To The Shop" I smile and Reply "Okay Coo, Just Let Me Clock out and Get My Stuff" Aug Says "Coo, Take Your time" I walk Off To The Back Feeling August Looking at me from Behind.

Once I Return ,I Tell My Boss I'll see Her tomorrow and I follow August Out To The Parking Lot. We Get in the car and Just As I'm Pulling Off August says "So How Was Your day?" I  Reply "It Was Good After My Jealous ,Crybaby ass Boyfriend Left" Aug Laughs and Replies "Damn Baybeh You in Relationship wit A Jealous Motherfucka Too" I take a deep sigh and Reply "Yea but I'm Starting To Get Sick Of It Tho" August Say "I know how you feel mane" I Quickly change the Subject and Say "But Enough About Them How was Your Day?" August Smiles and Replies "It Was Coo,Thank God my employees came In today, so I'm Free Til They Call me and tell Me They Need me to Close Up" I reply "That's Good But Why you Don't Have a employee close up for you?" August says " because I honestly don't trust nobody closing my shop but Me Because them goofy ass niggas would leave the garage door wide open and Tell me They Closed open " he Lets Out a Let Chuckle and I reply " You absolutely right, if you want something done right do it Yourself" August Quickly says "Ya Damn Skippy" We Laugh as we pull into the parking lot of his shop.

August Turns To Me and says "how the Hell you going to be my Bestfriend? and I don't have ya number, What Kind Of Fake Shit Is This?" I bust out laughing and Reply "Is That You Way Of Asking For My Number." August Says "Hell Yea" I Chuckle and Reply "Okay Where Your Phone?" Aug Smiles while grabbing his phone out of his Pocket, He hands Me his Phone and I Put My Number into it. I hand Aug His Phone Back and Say "Here Bestfriend" We Laugh before he Exits the car, He turns back Around to My car and Leans on my Door. So I roll my window Down and Say "So you Just Gone Go Against The Grain And Lean wit Skinny Ass On My Car" August busted out Laughing and Says "I Just wanted to Tell You, I was going to be calling you Later and Hopefully We Can Have A Friendly Drink" I Nod and Reply "That Could Work" August Smiles and "okay Coo Bye Ms.Kyra" I Smirk and Say "bye Mr.Alsina" He Smiles and Walks Over, While I Pull Off And Head Home