Gifts

This Chapter Is Mostly About Tracy And The Rest Of Her Birthday Dinner, Just a Heads  Up Hope You Enjoy

Kyra Pov

When We Come Back Downstairs, Tracy and Jacquees Are At The End Of The Steps Looking At Us. Jacquees Says "So I Can It Y'all Back Coo?" Aug Smirks And Replies "Yea Bruh, I Couldn't Stay mad at my Baybeh Foe Long" He Kisses Me On My Cheek. Just Then Tracy Says "Y'all Cute But Can You Bring Y'all Cute Asses On So I Can Cut My Cake And Get My Gifts" We Chuckle Then Aug Replies "Alright Come On Bestfriend" We Walk Into The Dining Room To See Mama Sheila, Travis and Dee Dee Sitting Down Talking. They Notice All Of Us Then Travis Says "So Birthday Girl Is You Ready Ta Cut Ya Cake And Open Ya Gifts?" Tracy Replies "Hell Yea That's Get It Foo" Travis Smirks Then Says "Come On Sit Down While We Get Ya Shit" Me and Tracy Sit Down While Aug And Travis Walking Into the Kitchen, A Few Moments Later They Come Back Holding A Big Beautiful Cake That Tracy As Been Wanting For Months Now. Tracy Notices Then Gets Teary Eyed And Says "Y'all Went And Got My Cake,How The Fuck Did Y'all Know?" Travis and Aug Laugh Then Reply "We Had Help, Just Know We Got Our Ways" Tracy Chuckles And Replies "Thank Y'all So Much" We All Say Your Welcome Then We Start To Sing Happy Birthday To Her. After The Song Aug Says "Okay Bestfriend I Got Something Foe Y'all And I Hope You Like It" Aug Then Grabs A Black Box Off Of A Near By Table.

He Hands Her Then Box , She Opens The Box And Tracy's Reaction To The Gift Is Priceless. She Screams "Nigga I Been Looking This Watch Forever, Best Friend I Love It, Gimme Hugs" We Laugh While Her and Aug Hug And She Puts It On and Just Then Travis Stands Up And Says "Okay Tre Tre Now it's Time For My Gift" Travis Hands Tracy A Black Box. She Opens It and It's A Big Gold And Pink Heart Necklace That Match The Rolex Aug Got Her. Tracy Quickly Puts It On Then Turns To Travis And Says "Thank You So much Man, I Appreciate Y'all So Much" Just Then Before Me And Dee Dee Can Give Her Our Gifts. Jacquees Says "Can I Get Y'all Attention For A Minute?" Aug And Travis Smirk At Jacquees Then Take Their Seats. Aug Grabs My Hand And Leans In and Says "I Love You Ky" I Blush Then Reply "I Love You More Aug" We Kiss Then Turn Our Attention Back To Jacquees, He Starts Talking Saying "I Remember The First Day I Met You Tre, It Was The Best Day Of My Life. I'll Never Forget The Day I Met My Chocolate Angel, You Been There For A Nigga Without Me Having To Ask And I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart. So With That Being Said I Got Something I Want To Ask You Baby"

Short I Know But I Just Felt Like Updating