Love Faces

Kyra Pov

August Uses one Hand To Open The Bath room Door, When He Opens the Door I See a Bubble Bath with Candles and rose petals in the tub. I can't believe August Did This For Me. I Turn to Him and say "You Keep This Up and We Might Have To Do a Round 2" We Laugh then Aug Replies "Baybeh You Can't Hang long enough to do a Round 2 with Me" I smirk then Reply "Whatever Boy" Aug Walks Towards the Tub and He Softly Dips me in the warm Bubble Bath. He Then Says "Call Me If You Need Anything Baybeh" He Turns and starts to walk to the Door Til I Say " Where You Going?" Aug Replies "Baybeh I was Just Going to let you Have Some Alone Time and I was Going to Let you soak While I Clean up and Re heated Our Food" I pout and reply "oh okay" August Starts To Smirks then says "Unless You Wanted Daddy To Stay?" I put my down, August walks over to me then picks up my chin and says "Tell Me Baybeh, Do You Want Daddy To Stay?" I nod then reply "Yes Daddy" Aug says "that's All I needed to hear" he Quickly Jumps in behind me and Pulls me into his Lap

August Says "I Love U Baybeh" and I Reply" August If You Being 100 with me I love u More "He Replies"Ky I'm Serious as fuck I fell in love with you the second I saw you" I smirks and Reply "I Love You Aug" he Smirks and Replies " You Better And It Look Sexy Asf in here,I hope You Ready For Round 2" He Smiles And Puts Me into The corner of Tub,He stands back and Licks His Lips And Then Gets With Me. August Grabs His Phone And Bluetooth The Music To The Speakers. Just Then I hear A Song That Fits This Moment (Trey Songz- Panty Droppa)

I looked at August while I was singing the words to the song.
He smiled and took a step back.

I looked at him thinking his ass way about to give me a strip dance the way he looked. I stood up and without even thinking I started slow dancing to the beat.
I closed my eyes and felt the music. As I opened them August had walked up towards me.
He had that sexy look in his eyes like he wanted to eat me the fuck up!

I raised my hands in the air and started shaking my ass doing a slow grind. August tilted his head to the side to get a view of my ass.
I licked my lips setting things off tonight!
He reached for my hands in the air and slowly rubbed down my arms gently. I felt chills down the back of my spine.

I looked up at August and daddy caught my full attention.
He grabs my chin and draws his face in closer as I still slow grind. He grabs my ass with one hand and brings me in closer and kisses me so gently that it puts me at a stand still.

August gets up behind me and places my hands against the tub, "hold on tight just like dat aight!"
I place my hands on the rim of the tub and hold on.
August held my waist and slowly kissed the back of my neck.
I struggled to hold onto the tub I let out a "ahhh fuck Aug damn!"
He slides down a little lower and I start tremble.

I let go and turn around and facing him."I'm tired of playing bring up ass here!"
Aug smiles and spreaded my legs in the water and enters inside of me as the music plays in the back ground.

I tried to grab the sides of the tub but my hands kept slipping.

Aug picked me up and leaned against the tub and eased me slowly down making me take all of his dick. As I leaned into him he sucked on my titty making me moan louder.
August-bounce dat ass baybeh let me feel you ma!
He was sounding so fucking good to me talking dirty ass fuck.

I held onto his shoulders and rode his dick. I could hear the water splashing all around as it hit the floor. I saw the mess we were making out of love.
I slowed down and kisses his lips and licked on his neck.
August held me down and whispers,"let a nigga bend dat ass ova!"
I couldn't tell his ass no and plus the way he was staring at me I had to give in.

I bent over in the tub as the bubbles touched my chin.
I could feel him staring at my ass in the tub.

I do a sexy look back it and yes! He was definitely watching. He took one big smack to my ass on pushed inside with no hesitation.

Me-"Goddamn Aug Shit!"
August-what I do baybeh!
Next thing I know he's fucking the shit out of me. The water was going out the tub. Aug grips a handful of my hair and puts all his dick in where it feels like he's in my stomach.
I yell out, "Baby slow down!"
Aug didn't let up though. He pushed me off of him and says, "get up and get out I'm bout to beat dat pussy up!"

I quickly got out. Before I can get to the sink He lifts my leg up and hits it from the back. He sucks my neck and gently puts his hand around my neck!
Me-Aug daddy I'm bout to come fuck!!!
August- let daddy feel you baybeh.
The words came so easily and so did I. As I came August bent me over fucking the shit outta me. I felt his dick harden and he held my waist.
August-"Fucckkkk Baybeh Damn!"

I gently put my leg down and face him.
August wipes his forehead, "Damn dat pussy good ! Come here...
I smile,"what u want?"
August smirks, "I want my baybeh dats all a nigga need!" Na Lets Go Get Our Food before a nigga past out in This Bitch" We Laugh and walk out of the bathroom, Heading Towards The Kitchen