Showtime

Recap

Aug notices and Says  "Ky Ya Got Me Fucked Up,Get Ya Ass In The Back Now" I Don't Move a Muscle, Aug Chuckles and says "Ky If You Don't Move, I swear Ta god I'll Treat Ya Like A Lil Ass Kid, Now Move" I Turn and Start to Walk Towards My Room. Once We Get in the room Aug Slams The Door then Looks at me then Says "So You Going To Apologize Or Not?" I Reply "Hell No For What? You Was Still Eye Fuckin Her"  Aug Softy Grabs My Neck and Replies "How Many Times Do I Have Ta Tell Ya MotherFuckin Ass I Wasn't Eye Fuckin Her"

Aug instantly picks her up and puts me on the Dresser. Dee Dee Walks Over To The Door To Eavesdrop on us and Dee Dee stands outside the door to listen at a Perfect Time Because The Argument Was Over And The Making Up Was Starting. We were already going at it . Im loud during sex so Dee Dee could hear things like " Take This Pussy Daddy,Take It " and " fuck me Harder Daddy " . Kyra legs were kicking at the door at a steady pace . Dee Dee walks off laughing extremely hard . Ky had cam already and august was pissed about this .
August - didn't I tell you to hold that shit ? Pushes himself in her deeper
Kyra- AW FUCK !!
August - Ky you bet not fucking bust .
we continue fucking and Aug is about to cum so he finally tells me I can cum with him . That last nut aug bust he finished off leaving me with a gentle kiss on her lips and Says "I Love Your Stubborn Ass" I Smirk and Reply "I Love You 2" We Kiss and Exit The Bedroom. Once We Exit The Bedroom, We Walk Back Into The Living Room To By Tracy,Dee Dee, And Quees. We Spend The Rest Of The Day Putting the Gift Bags Together Since The Lingerie Showing is Next Week.

Kyra Pov
(Day Of Show)

So It's The Day Of The Lingerie Show and I Can't Lie I'm Nervous As Hell But Thank God I Got Aug By My Side To Clam Me Down. Aug Has Honestly Been A Big Help, He Made Sure The Models Knew To Be On Time, He Also Made Sure We Had Liquor at the Show and Last But Not Least He Made Sure Mr&Mrs Jackson Would Be There To Support Me. It's Only 4 Hours Before The Show and I'm Sitting at My Makeup Mirror In my Bedroom. I'm So Nervous That I Can't See Straight So I Put My Head Down. Just Then I Feel A Pair Of Hands Massaging The Back Of Neck. I Smile To Myself Knowing That It's Aug, I Look At Him Through The Mirror Only To See Him Smiling At Me Aug Says "Baybeh Stop Being Nervous I'm Starting To Think You a Punk" I Playfully Roll My Eyes At Him Then Reply "I Never Been A Punk A Day in My Life Sweetheart" Aug Chuckles and Replies "Yea Whatever Punk" Then Just Before I Can Reply Aug's Hand Starts To Massage My Sweet Spot On My Neck. I Unknowingly Moan Aug Hears Me and Says "Ky Stop That Shit Cause Ya Know Ya Can't Handle This Dick Right Na" He Says With His Hands Still Massaging My Sweet Spot. I Moan out "I-I Can't Help It B-Baybeh, You On My Spot" Aug Chuckles Then Replies "Oh My Bad Baybeh I Forgot" He Says while Still working My Spot. I Couldn't Help But Moan then Bite Down On My Bottom Lip. Aug Notices And Says "Get Up Baybeh" I Quickly Stand To My Feet Just Then Aug Picks me up, my legs instantly wrap around Him. Aug Pins Me Against the nearest wall then looks me in my eyes and Says "Keep Lookin at me like Da And I'll make sure ya can't Wait Ta Night" I Bite down on my lip even more and I Instantly Get Wetter than I already am just then Aug Takes his thumb and rubs it across my clit.

I Throw my head back and Aug Says "Damn Baybeh Ya Wet As Fuck,Ya Want Daddy Ta Take Care Of Dat Fa Ya" I Nod Because I'm Tongue Tied Cause Aug Is still playing with my Clit, Aug Chuckles and Says I can't hear a head nod Baybeh Speak up" I moan out "Ye-Yes Daddy" Aug bits his lip then replies "Igh Baybeh Daddy Got Ya" Aug Grabs my neck and Begins to passionately kiss me Just Then I Feel Aug Slam into me, I loudly moan out "OH FUCK" He Asks While Pounding Me So Hard My Toes Start To Curl. I Scream "Da-Daddy I'm Cumming" I Close my Eyes And  Start To Shake When I Open My Eyes I See Aug Stop Then Smirks and Looks Down at His Dick and Says "Who Told Ya To Cum On My Dick?" I bite Down On My Lip and Say "I- I Couldn't Help it Da-Daddy, You Was Hittin My Spot" Aug Says "Awww My Baybeh Shuddering Because She Scared" I Look Down At Augs Dick Which Is Harder Than A Steel Baseball Bat And Say "Hell Yea I'm Scared, You Fuckin Me Like You Just Got Off Death Row" Aug Chuckles then replies "I Told ya Ta Stop Looking At Me Like That but I Still Got Ta Get Mine Tho" Before I can Reply Aug Then Says