Make Up Session

Kyra Pov

Just As I'm Putting On My Sexy Silk Robe, I Hear Aug's Voice Say "Where Ya At Baybeh?" I Jump A Little Because I Forgot Aug Had A Key. Just Then I Step Out Of My Bedroom and Reply "I'm Right Here Daddy" Aug See's Me And Says " Damn Come Here Baybeh" I Do My Lil Sexy Model Walk Over To Him, Aug Is Biting On His Bottom Lip Then Says "I'm Hungry Baybeh" I Quickly Reply "Oh Really What You Trying To Eat?" Aug Chuckles Then Replies "You" Then Before I Can Reply Aug Passionately Kisses Me After A Couple Seconds He Pulls Back And Grabs My Hands Then Walks Me Into The Kitchen, Without Saying Anything Aug Picks Me Up And Pins Me Against The refrigerator He Then Grabs My Legs And Puts Them On His Shoulders. Without Warning He Sticks His Long Thick Tongue Inside Of Me. I Quickly Feel Myself Going Crazy As I Moan and Scream "Da-Daddy OH MY GOD DADDY!!!!" I Feel Aug Smirks Against My Clit Then He Says "You Like That Baybeh?" Before I Answer Aug Starts To Place Soft Kisses On And All Around My Clit, I Moan Out "OH DADDY PLEASE DON'T STOP" Aug Chuckles And Quickly Replies "Oh You Like Them Kisses Huh?"  When He Says That I instantly Cream All Over His Tongue Because Of His Accent Just Has That Affect On Me. Aug Notices That I Creamed He Looks Up At Me Then Says "Damn Baybeh You Creamed, I'm Glad You Did That Cause I Got Something Foe You"

Just Then Aug Lays Me Down On The Counter Top And Out Of Nowhere Aug Puts A Small Piece Of The Birthday From The Dinner Inside of me and Around Me Clit. I Look Down At Only To See Him Smirking. Just As I'm About To Say Something To Him. Aug Starts To Eat Me Like I'm His Last Meal, He Licks and Suck Me So Good That I Feel Like My Soul Just Might Leave My Body, Aug Says "So Baybeh You Promise Not To Sneak Around No More?" He Says While Sucking On My Clit Like He's Trying To Juice Me and I'm Loving Every Minute Of It. I Quickly Reply "Y-Yes Daddy I-I Promise" Aug Smirks At Me then Replies "Good Girl" He Sticks His tongue Back inside of me and Twists His Tongue inside of Me Causing Me To Go Crazy. I Start To Shake Uncontrollably And I Then Scream "DADDY IM CUMMING" Aug Replies "Come On Daddy Tongue Baybeh" Just Then I Cum All Over Aug's Tongue, He Raises Up With This Big Ass Smile On His Face Then Says "Come On Baybeh, Me And You Got Some Business In The Bedroom To Handle" I Bite my bottom lip then Reply "Let's Go Daddy" Just Then Aug Picks Me Up And Carries Me To The Bedroom.

Aug Lays Me Down On The Bed But He's Still Standing Behind My Legs. He Bends Down And Kiss My Inner Thigh Then Says "Baybeh Ya Might Want Ta Say A Prayer For Ya Walls Cause They Bout Ta Be Gone In 2.2 Seconds" I Laugh At Aug And While I'm Laughing I Didn't Notice Aug No Longer Has His Pants Or Boxers On And Then Without Warning Aug Enters Me. I Feel His Thick Long Dick inside Of Me And It Feels So Good That My Eyes Roll In The Back Of My Head. Just Then Aug Says "Yea Baybeh That's What You Get Foe Thinking Daddy Always Playing With You" His Strokes Start To Speed Up.

I'm Moan Out "OH SHIT DADDY!!!!" Aug Starts To Stroke Me Harder Then Says "Oh Shit What Baybeh?, Did Tell Me You Can't Take It" From Him Saying That And Him Pounding Me Without Mercy, I Feel My Stomach Start To Get Tight and My Legs Starting To Get Weak And Without Warning Aug I Cum All Over His Dick, Aug Notices My Cum On His Dick So He Looks At Me Then Says "You Know You Just Fucked Up Right Baybeh, Face Down Ass Up Now " I Immediately Roll Over On All Fours, Aug Stands Back And Looks At My Ass Up in The Air Then Says "Yea Baybeh Just Like That" Aug Immediately Smash Into Me I Start To Scream Out "OH FUCK!!!" Aug Chuckles then Says "You Sorry Foe Not Listening To Daddy?" I Moan And Scream "YES DADDY IM SORRY OH SHIT" Aug's Strokes Start To Get Sloppier And Sloppier Letting Me Know We're Both About To Cum. Aug Says "Na Baybeh I Need To Make Sure You Ain't Going To Do No Sneaky Shit Like That No Mo" I Scream Out "Oh My God Daddy I'm Not Daddy, I Promise!!!!!!" Just Then Aug replies "Okay Baybeh, Na Cum With Daddy"

Just Then I Cum All Over Aug for the 4 Time Tonight And Aug Cums Right Behind me. Aug Pulls us into cuddle position, As We Lay In Comfortable Silence Aug Kisses Me on my forehead and Says "I Love You Baybeh" I Quickly Reply "I Love You To Daddy" Aug Smirks And Replies "Gimme Them Juicy Ass Lips" I Laugh And Look Up At Him Only For Him To Grab My Face And Passionately Kiss Me, Aug Pulls Back And Says "Let's Eat Some Cake And Right That Round 2"  I Chuckle And Replies "Go Get It And We Can Eat it in Bed" Aug Smirks then says "Good Idea" He Jumps Up And Runs To The Kitchen. While I'm Thinking To Myself Damn I Might Have To Go To The Hospital 4real in the Morning. Just Then Aug Comes back into The Room and Lays Down Next To Me, He Feeds Me Cake And Outta Nowhere He Turns To Me And Says "Baybeh What You Think About Us Moving In Together?" I Immediately Smile From Ear To Ear Then Reply "I Would Love It Baby" Aug Smirks And Replies "Baybeh We Moving In Together"