Wet

Kyra Pov

Next Morning

I'm in the Shower Washing My Face, When I Hear Aug's Voice Say "GoodMorning Baybeh" I wash the soap outta my face so I can see and then I Turn, Only To See Him standing There In The Shower With Me And This Sexy Smirks On His Face. I Quickly Reply "Morning Daddy And By The Way You Scared The Shit Outta Me" I Playfully Hit His Chest. He Chuckles Then Replies "Awwwwww I Scared My Baybeh, I'm Sorry Baybeh" I blush Then Aug Says "You Forgive Me Baybeh?" I Smirk Then Reply "I'll Think about it" Aug Chuckles Then Replies "I Think I Have A Way To Help You Make Up Yo Mind" Before I Can Reply Aug Drops on one knee and Quickly Puts My Legs Over His Shoulder, I look Down At him as he Starts To Kiss My Inner Thigh. Just As I'm About to Say Something Aug Puts His Whole Mouth On My Cupcake.

I Moan Out "Oh Fuck Daddy " I Feel Aug Smirk against My Lips, Then He Starts To Nibble On My Clit, At This Point I Can't Take It Anymore I Start Trying To Push His Head Away From My Clit. Aug Chuckles and Looks Up At Me Then Says "So Do You Forgive Me Baybeh?" He Says While His Finger Is Moving In and Out Of Me. I Scream "OH MY GOD,YESSSSSS DADDY I FORGIVE YOU" Aug Licks His Lips and Says" That's Daddy Baybeh" He Starts To Work His Finger A lil More, Just As I'm Trying To Claim Down, Aug Attacks My Clit With His Tongue. I can't Stand it Anymore I Scream Out "DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM" Aug Quickly Replies " Don't Talk About It Be About It Baybeh" I Immediately Cum After He Says That. Aug Stands up and Says "Come On Baybeh Lets Get Outta Here"

He Grabs My Hand and Uses His Other Hand To Turn Off The Water. I Look Up At Him And Say "Baby You Ain't Wash Up" Aug Chuckles Then Replies "Baybeh I Showed Before You Woke Up, I Just Got In With You Because I Was Missing You" I blush Then Reply"Awwww Baybeh You Missed Me?" Aug Shakes His Head At Me and Says "Yes Baybeh Daddy Missed You, Na Come On I Got Something I Want To Show You" He Grabs My Bath Robe and Puts It Around Me Then Grabs His Towel and Put it Around His Waist, Then He Grabs My Hand And Leads Me Out Of The Bathroom