Heavy

Once Me and August Pull Up To Rudy's, He Looks at Me And Says "Come On Baybeh Girl" I Blush, August Exits the Car before me. He Walks to my side and opens the door For Me, I get out of the car and Say "Look at you, Having Matters and Shit" Aug Laughs and Says "Baybeh I Was Born With Matters Okay" I Playful Roll my Eyes and Reply "Yea Whatever" We Enter Rudy's and We're Greeted by The Hostess,She Seats Us Nd Tells Us Our Waitress to be with us shortly. In The Meantime we sit at the Table, talking about life then August turns to talk about his jealous girlfriend,I say "what's her name?" August sighs and Replies "Jessica" my mind immediately goes To Carl and thinking about how he Was At the Movies all Hugged With Some Bitch Name Jessica. I can Reply The Waitress Comes. August orders a bottle of wine, The Waitress Brings us the Bottle and I Finally Reply "Okay But Let me Ask u this, Do She Know Where You Are Right Now?" " I get out of the car and  Quickly replies "Hell Yea, And She Know About You, I Don't Sneak Around Like She Do" I Shake my Head and Say "What You mean you don't Sneak around like she do?" August take a Deep sigh and replies "I Think She Cheating on me, and Only Reason I tell Her Everything is because I want her to know I'm a real nigga and she don't Deserve me" I nod and Reply "I know how u feel"

August Says " You think your nigga cheating on you?" I take a deep breath and reply "Yea, well I kinda know because when I ask him about it he shakes it off and try to flip it on me" August Replies "That's Fucked Up, You Deserve Better Than That,Shit We Both Do" I Quickly Reply "You Damn Right,But Let's Make A Toast" I Rise My Glass and Aug Smiles and Replies "Okay" He Says while Rising his Glass, I Say "Cheers To My New Bestfriend and Cheers to Those Who Wish Us Well and Those Who Don't Can Go To Hell" We Chuckle and Just As I'm about to Take a Drink. I see Carl all hugged up with Some Big Booty Brown Skin Girl. Aug Notices me and says "You Alright?" I reply "Yea I'm Coo, it's Just That I See My Soon To Be Ex-boyfriend In the Booth in The Corner All Hugged up With Some Girl" Aug replies "We Can Leave If You Want?" I Laugh and Reply "You Know What, let's Go Back to my house and Get Order a Pizza" Aug Smiles and Says "Alright Ma, Let's Go" We Get Up, Pay The Bill and Head To The Door, I Stop and Tell Aug I Have To Go To the Bathroom, He Says Alright And That He'll Meet Me At The Car. We Head In Two Different directions but I don't Go To The Bathroom. I walk Over To The Booth Were Carl Was with His Side chick.

We Lock Eyes and Carl Pushes the girl off of  him says "Oh Hey Baby, I was Just about to come over" I Laugh and Look at the pink Haired Girl He Is With, She Looks mad as hell. I put my attention back on Carl and Say "Listen Here Carl, Forget My Name and My MotherFuckin Number, We Done" Before Carl Can Reply I grab his drink off the table and Throw it in his face, I Look at his date and Say "Have Fun Wit Him" I walk away leaving them both Speechless. I Walk out the door and See Aug standing by the car, He Looks at me and Smiles, I walk to him and Say "Sorry I took So Long" Aug Shakes his head and replies " You Were actually  quick as hell For You To have cussed a Motherfucka out and Throw A Drink in His Face, I Couldn't See The Chick He Was Wit Tho" I Drop my Head And Reply "You Saw That?" August Picks up my chin and Says "Yea I Saw and To Be Honest I Would Have Did the Same Thing if I was you" I Smile and Reply "Thanks Bestfriend" Aug Laughs and Says "No Problem, Na Come on Cause A Nigga Hungry As Fuck" We Share a Laugh and Get into the Car