Suprise

Kyra Pov

Me and August Pull Up infront of Tracy's House, We Get Out And Walk To The front Door. August Says "Damn This a Nice As House, What Tracy Do For A Living?" I reply "She Has Her Own Lingerie Line and Oh Yea She Has a Couple Stores" Aug Replies "Damn My Best Friend Paid" I chuckle then say " Yea She Is, She Want Me And Dee Dee to Work With Her, Like Start A Lingerie Line Together" I Said While Taking The Key Out of my purse to open Tracy's Door. Aug Replies "Baybeh I Think You Should Do it, But I'll Support Whatever You Decide to Do"' I smirk and quickly Open Tracy's Door, I Step in and Aug steps in behind me Quietly Closing The Door. I Push August against the door and Start to Passionately Kiss Him, I Have to pull Away because I Know I Will End Up Riding August Dick All The Way Home.

August Catches His Breath then Says " What Was That For?" I smirk and reply "Because You said you support whenever I decide to do and hearing you say that Did Something to me" August Grabs Me with His Arms Around Me he says " I meant it, and I wanted you to know, na Turn yo ass Around and go find Tracy Before I end up fuckin the Shit Outta you in yo Best friend House" I Chuckle at him but before I turn around I hear " Well Well Look Who Getting Freaky On My Front Door" me and August Snap our heads in the direction that the voice came from Only To See Tracy and Jacquees Standing There Looking at his. August smirks then says "My Bad Best Friend , I Just Couldn't Help Myself" Tracy Chuckles then replies "it's coo Best friend, but Next time take that shit in Kyra's room, have her Show You next time" August Replies "Damn Best She get a Room and I Don't? I thought we was better than that" Tracy laughs and says "You Already Know We Better than that but I'll get you a room tho" They Keep Talking While We Walk into The Living Room.

Tracy Looks To Me and Says "Where Ya'll Coming From? I Reply "ihop but Bitch let me tell you what happened" I tell Tracy and Jacquees about the whole Jessica situation. When I'm done Tracy Says "That Bitch Was About To hit Aug, Oh Hell No I need to Know what this bitch look like" Aug Laughs while Shaking his head then says "I can't have my Bestfriend and My Girl in Jail, Tracy Do You Know What They Do To Chocolate Girls in jail" We All laugh then Tracy Replies "You Right but If That Bitch Try My Bestfriend again Knowing that you not going to hit her, Then I'm Going to Pull Up But Don't Worry Kyra Won't Be With Me and I won't Go To Jail" Before August Can Reply Jacquees Says "Mane Her Mind Already Made Up, Once You Fuck With Her Squad it's a Wrap" August Smirks then replies " Tracy You a Straight Motherfuckin Goon" Tracy Replies "Hell Yea Act Like You Know Nigga" We Laugh then August Asked "What Was Ya'll Doing before we came Over?" Tracy and Jacquees look at Each other and smirk then Tracy Replies "getting freaky and we was About to go another round but that's when I heard Kyra voice then we came out o the room to see Ya'll Suckin Each Other Face Over" me and August look at each other then All Of Us  Start Laughing. I then turn to Tracy and say "You Remember when you asked me about starting a lingerie Line with all of us? Tracy quickly replies "Yea And Yo Punk Said " I don't Know Tee, What If My Designs ain't Sexy Enough" Yea I remember....Why?"

I take a long they say "Because I Want to be a part of it" Tracy quickly Replies "Kyra Are you Serious?" I nob my head and Tracy Screams then jump on me while I'm sitting on the couch. We Hug then she pulls back and says "What made you change your mind?" I smirk and look at August Only To See him Smiling at me. Tracy Says "Wow Aug You Changing My Bitch and I ain't Think she could get any better" August replies "I'm just as surprised as you are but My Baybeh made this decision all on her own, I'm supporting her though whatever" I smirk then Lean Over And Whisper in his ear " I'm fuckin the shit outta you when we get home" Aug blushes then Tracy Says "okay you lil Nasties Let's Have a Celebration Dinner Tonight so we can tell Dee Dee that it's a Go" I laugh and Reply "okay Just Tell us when and where" We Stand Up and walk to the door, We a Say our goodbyes and me and August are on our way to my house for a Lil Nasty Time