Decisions

Kyra Pov

Aug Walks Me Out To My Pool, Where I See Two Glasses Of Orange Juice And Two plates with Eggs and Sausage On Them Also A Basket Of Toast and croissants. I Smirk and Say "Bae You Did This For Me?" Aug Smirks Then Replies "Yea I Did Baybeh Na Sit Down Cause I Want To Talk To You about Something " I nod And We Quickly Sit Down. I Take a Drink My Orange Juice Then Say "Okay Bae What Did You Want To Talk To Me About?" Aug Clears His Throat And Replies "About Us Moving In Together, Do You Think You Should Move In With Me Or Do You Think I Should Move In With You?, Cause I'm Coo Either Way" I Smirk And Reply "I Think You Should Move in With Me" Aug Chuckles then Replies "Okay Baybeh and If We Like Living With Each Other We Could Buy a House Together" My Eyes Get Big When He Says That, Aug Noticed That And Said "What's Wrong Baybeh?,You Don't Like The Idea Of Us Buying A House Togeth---" I Cut Him Off By Reply "I Love That Idea Bae, It Just Caught Me Off Guard When You Said It, Because Buying A House That Means Long Term, I Thought I Was The Only One Thinking Of Us As Long Term"

Aug Quickly Replies "Baybeh Listen I Love You With All My Heart, So Hell Yea I'm Thinking Of Us As Long Term. Let Me Ask You Something, Do You Think I'm Going To Just Up And Turn into a different Nigga Like Carl?" I Take a Deep Breath and Say "Bae Why Would You Ask Me Th---?" Aug Cuts Me Off And Says "Baybeh Please Just Answer The Question" I Quickly Reply "Yes and I'm Scared Of That Happening" Aug Shakes His Head Then Replies "I Really Should Get Mad Because I Show You I'm Nothing Like That Nigga But I Can't even get mad at you because That Nigga Fucked up ya trust" I Quickly Reply "I Trust You August,  I'm Just Scared As Fuck Of Getting Hurt Again" August Nods His Head and Gets Up From The Table.

He Walks Over To Me and Grabs My Hand So I Can Get Up From The Table. I Get Up But I'm Looking Down At My Feet Til Aug Say "Look At Me Baybeh" I Still Don't Look At Him, So He Grabs My Chin and Looks Into My eyes Then Says "I Know You Scared Of Getting Hurt, That's Why I'm Going To See you every chance I get that I'm Not That Punk Ass Nigga And That I Love Ya Big Head Ass" I Blush and Reply "I Didn't Mean To Make You Feel Some Type Of Way But I Want You To Know I Love You August" Aug Quickly Replies " You Betta Punk" We Kiss A Few Times Before Aug Pulls Back and Says "Baybeh I Got To Questions" I Nod then Reply "Okay" Aug Replies "Okay First Question: When Could I Move In?" I smile At Him Then Reply "Whenever You Get Time To Move Your Stuff In, So What's Your Second Question?" Aug Takes A Deep Breath And Replies "Baybeh Please Don't Get Mad At Me For Asking Okay" I Nod And Say "Okay Bae Just Ask The Question" Aug Replies "Okay Would You Go To Counseling?" I Make A Confused Face And Reply "Why?"

Aug Softly Grabs My Neck Then Quickly Replies "To Work On Your Trust Issues and Relationship Fears" I Sigh then Reply "I've Thought about it But Everytime I Do I Start to Feel Crazy" Aug shakes His Head and says "Baybeh You Ain't Crazy and If You Ever Decide To Go I'll Be Right There With You" I Bite My Bottom Lip and Reply "Thank You Baby, And Just So You Know I'm Going To See About Getting Counseling" Aug Nods Then Replies "Okay Baybeh And Til Then I'm Here Withcha Whenever You need to talk" I Look Him In The Eyes and Say "I Love You August" He Grabs My Cheek and Replies "I Love You More Kyra" We Passionately Kiss Til Aug Pulls Back And Says "Damn Baybeh,We Need To Finish Eating Before You End Up With Ya Legs Behind Ya Head On This Table" I Laugh At Him and We Walk Back Over To The Table. We Talk and Laugh While Enjoying Our Breakfast.