Making Up

Kyra Pov

It's Tracy's Birthday and She's Having a Birthday Dinner at her Favorite Mansion in Atlanta with her Restaurant Catering And She invited me even though she's mad at me. As I'm getting ready I can't help but think about what I did to August. I know I was wrong and on top of that I haven't Talked to him since that day it's been 4 days now. I'm kinda nervous to see him because I know his going to Tracy's Birthday Dinner. I finish Getting Ready so I grab my gift and head for the door. I quickly Lock up my house Then get in my car. I start my car and Exit my Driveway,As I start to drive to the mansion I realize it's very close to Aug's house, Like The Next Street Over Close, it's No Big Deal in Just Thought it was odd. As I'm Pulling Up To The House I Notice it's Beautiful House Then I Noticed Aug's new white Audi Is Already Here. I Quickly Park On The Other Side Behind Dee Dee's White Mercedes. I pull out my phone and Text Dee Dee "I'm Here" She Quick Text Back "I'll Meet You Outside" Before I can text Back I see Dee Dee Coming Out To The Car. I quickly get out of the car and Lock my doors then walk over to Her. Dee Dee greets me With Big Hug She Pulls Back and Says "You Look A Cute " I Reply "Thanks Boo and You Do Too" Before She Can Reply the front door opens and I See Tracy Looking at both of Us.

I Say "Hey Tracy, Happy Birthday" She Cracks a Smile Before Replying "Thanks Girl Now Where The Fuck Is My Hug Bitch?" I Laugh then Walk Over To Here and Give Her A Hug. She Pulls Back and Says "You Just In Time Cause a Bitch Hungry As Fuck, And Yes Bitch Aug Is Here But Don't Worry I Got Your Back" I smile then all three Of Us Hold Hands And Walk Into The House. When we enter the House Travis and Jacquees See Me and Walk Over To Me. They Hug Me Then Travis Says "Thank God You Came Cause A Nigga Hungry As Fuck" We All Laugh Then Walk into the Dining Room. We Quickly Take Our Seats At the Table And Just As I'm About To Say Something To Tracy,August Comes Out Of The Kitchen He Looks So Good I Can't Pull But Bite Me Bottom Lip, He Looks At Me And Notices me Biting My Lip. We Lock Eyes And He Smirks At Me. I Get Nervous And Turn My head. Aug Says "Best, Where You Want Me To Sit?" Tracy Smirks and Points Next To Me. Aug Smirks at Her and Says "Alright Best" Just As Aug is Walking Over To Sit Down The Door Bell Rings. Aug Says "I'll Get The Door" As He Is Walking To The Door I Look at Tracy Only To See Her Chuckling And Sticking Her Tongue Out At Me.

Before I Can Say Something August Comes Around the corner with a Woman That Looks Just Like Him. Aug Says "Y'all I Want You To Meet My Mama" She Looks At Tracy and Says "You Must Be Tracy , Oh Lord August Has Been Talking About You Non Stop" Tracy Chuckles and Replies "Yea I'm Tracy and It's Nice To Meet You Ms---" She Says "Please Call Me Mama Sheila" Tracy Nods And Says "Sit Next To Me" Sheila Smirks and Nods Then Greets Anyone Else, She Takes One Look At Me and Says "Kyra,I've Heard So Many Good Things About You" I Blush Then Reply "It's So Nice To Meet You Mama Sheila" She Laughs and Replies "Same To You Future Daughter In Law" I Blush Even Hard Just Then Tracy Says "Excuse Me Kyra But Mama Sheila Said She's Going To Sit Wit Me" We Laugh And Mama Sheila Turns To Me And Says "Okay I'm About To Go Sit Down Now But Maybe Tomorrow We Can Have Lunch" I Quickly Reply " Of Course We Can Lunch Tomorrow" We exchange Numbers and Part Ways. I Sit Down And August Quickly Sits Next To Me. When The Food Is Brought Out We Bow Our Heads to Say Grace. When My eyes are closed I Feel A Hand On My Thigh, Open My Eyes Only To Lock Eyes With Aug. He Licks His Lips At Me, I Can Smell The Hennessy On His Breath So I Know I Need To Exit Stage Left.

After The Pray I Quickly Excuse, Once I Find The Bathroom I Look In The Mirror And Take A Few Deep Breaths To Clam Myself Just then there's a knock at the Door, And I Say "Someone's in Here" Then The Door Opens and I Repeat "Someone's In Here" Just Then I Hear August Voice Reply "I Know I heard You" I Jump then say "Oh I'm Sorry You Must Have To Use The Bathroom I'll Leave" Just As I'm About to Walk Towards The Door Aug Grabs My Arm then Replies " Na Baybeh You Ain't Going Nowhere" We're Now Standing Face To Face, Our Eyes Are Locked On Each Other. I Quickly Say "August I'm Sorry For Meeting With Carl Behind Your Back" Aug Replies "I'm Still Mad at You But you Still My Baybeh " I Blush then Say "You Still Love Me?" Aug Chuckles And Replies "Don't Cha Ever Again In Life Ask Me No Goofy Ass Question Like That, Yea I Still Love You Foo" I Smirk then Reply " I Love you Too Aug" Aug Licks His Lips And Says "You Know It's Over Foe You Walls When We Get To Ya House Right?" I Blush then Before I can Reply Aug Passionately Kisses Me, He Picks Me Up And Sits Me On The Sink.

Aug Puts His Hands Between My Thighs And Starts To Rub My Clit, I Moan Against His Lips Then Pull Back And Say "Baby We Can't Fuck Right Now, It's A Room Full Of People Downstairs Eating And You Know I Can't Be Quite" Aug Nods And Replies " Okay But But Let Me Do One Thing First" I Reply "What's That?" Aug Quickly Drops To His Knees And Immediately Starts To Lick My Clit, I Bite My Lip To Keep From Screaming. I Push Aug's head Away From My Clit. Aug Looks Up At Me Smiling Then He Says "Alright Then Baybeh I'll Stop.......When You Cum" He Chuckles Before Attacking My Clit Again, Aug Sticks Two Fingers In My Pussy I Start To Go Crazy, I Moan "Baybeh I'm About To Cum" Aug Replies "Cum Fa Daddy Baybeh" I Instantly Cum All Over Aug's Fingers, Aug Licks Me Clean. He Helps Me Off Of The Sink Then Says  "You Gone Have To Cancel Lunch With My Moms Tomorrow Because When We Get Home I'm Knockin All Ya Walls Down Baybeh"  I Smirk And Say "I'm Looking Forward To It" Aug Replies "Don't Test Me Baybeh, Na Lets Go Back Downstairs" I Smirk and We Hold Hands Then Exit The Bathroom and Head Downstairs to Enjoy The Rest Of Dinner