Punishment

Kyra Pov

August Pulls into my driveway and I Give Him a Confused Look Then Say "I Thought We Were Going Back To Your House" Aug Smirks then Replies "Nah I'm Spending The Night With You Tonight,But I'm About To Go To My House To Get Some Clothes and Shit But I Want You Go In tha house and When I come back you need to be In that Bed Waiting On Me" I Smirk then Reply "What makes you think I won't Just Go To Sleep?" Aug Laughs and says "Baybeh I Wish I Would Come Back and See You Sleep in That Bed" I laugh at him and Grab The Door nob on the car to get Out. Aug Grabs my Hand then says "I Know You Ain't About to get out this Car Without showing me No Love,The Fuck You Think This Is" I Smirk and lean in and Grab Aug Face then Give Him a Sexy Kiss, Our Tongues Fight against Til Aug Pulls Away From The Kiss and Says "Ky Get Yo Ass In That House Now" He Says while Taken Off His Seat Belt, I Chuckle then Reply "I thought you were going home to get ----" he cut Me off saying "Fuck That I'll Go Later" He gets out, Walks over to my Side and Opens the door.

I Get out and Run To The First Door of my House with August Hot On My Ass. While I'm Trying To Out The Door, he's Kissing on my neck and Whispering Freaky Shit in my Ear. I can't lie I'm Getting Weak, Open The Door is Open We Walk In and Immediately August Grabs a hand Full Of My Hair and with my back on his chest, Aug Starts To Suck On My Sweet Spot on my Neck As His Hand Travels up my thigh. Aug Says "Baybeh After Tonight I can't Dick You Down For Two Whole Long Weeks, But Don't Worry Baybeh I'm Going To Take Good Care Of You Tonight" His Hand Is Now Up My Dress, Aug Noticed That I didn't have panties on then So He Says "You Ain't Even Got No Panties On,I bet You Wet As Fuck" Before I Could Walk Aug Spends me Around and Picks Me Up, Putting my Legs on his Shoulder All in One Swift Motion. Aug Has my Clit On His Mouth While Sticking his Thick Tongue Into Me. I Can't Control Myself, I'm Trying To Jump Off His Shoulders. Aug Peeps What I'm Trying To Do He Chuckles then Says "Baybeh Be A Good Girl And Just Let Daddy Eat His Food In Peace" I shake my head No then Reply "Da-Daddy Can You At Least Lay Me Down, I'm Getting Lite Headed" Aug Smirks then Replies "Ok Baybeh" He Goes Right Back To Attacking My Clit then He Starts To Walk towards My Bedroom.

As We Walk Down The Hallway To My Room Aug Starts Given Me The Sloppiest Kisses on My Thigh Making Me Throw My Head Back. Just As We Hit My Room Aug Kicks my Door Open. He Walks Over To The Bed And Lays Me Down Then Looks up At Me and Says "Baybeh I'll Be Right Back But While I'm Gone I Want You To Take That Dress And Keep That Pussy Wet For Me Til I Get Back, Can You Do That For Me Baybeh?" I Bit My Bottom Lip Then Reply "Yes Daddy" Aug licks lips and Then Walks Out Of My Bedroom Door.  I immediately Jump Up And Take My Dress Off Then Lay Back On The Bed. I Hear Foot Steps Coming towards my Room, So I Decide To Play With My Clit So I Close My Eyes Then Throw My Head Back And Moan August Name. I Open My Eyes To See Aug Standing Against My Wall Staring At Me Wit Lust Fill Eyes. I Continue to play with my clit.  Aug Slowly Walks Over To My Nightstand and Then walks Back Over To Me.  I Notice that he has  Ice Cream On top of a Cookie in his Hand (A Cookie,a scoop of ice cream, whipped Cream and Sprinkles)  He Leans Over Me and Puts The Cookie To My Lips. I Sat up then licked the Whipped Cream Of Off The Top. Aug Smirks Then Leans Down Between my Legs.

He Puts My Legs on His Shoulder then He Rubs The Ice Cream and whipped Cream Over My Pussy. Aug Starts to Eat Me like I'm His Last Meal, I Start to shake uncontrollably and Grabs The Side Of His Face. Aug doesn't Give Up Til I Moan Out "OH MY GOD DA-DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM" Aug Replies "Come On Baybeh That's All I Want, Come Foe Daddy" Hearing that drove me crazy, instantly making me Cum all in August Mouth. Aug Looks at me then Gets on top of me, Aug kisses My Forehead and says "Damn Baybeh I Ain't Showing You No Mercy Tonight Na Spread Them Legs foe Daddy" I Hold my legs open With Both of my hands. Aug Looks down at my glistening Wet Pussy,He Bit His Bottom Lip. He Stands Back then steps out of his pants and boxers. My Eyes Widened When I Saw His Thick Hard Dick. Aug smirks at my reaction then Says "You Ready Baybeh?" I Quickly Reply "Yes Daddy" Aug Rubs His Thick Dick Against my Clit Causing Me to go crazy. I moan out "Daddy Stop Play----" My Sentence was cut short because of Aug Slamming into me without Warning.

Aug Strokes me So Good that my eyes Rolled in the back of my head, Aug Leans Against My Neck and Says "Damn my Baybeh Pussy Stay Wet For Me" I Moan and Scream "OH MY GOD DA-DADDY YOU IN MY STOMACH" Aug Replies "Take This Dick Baybeh, I Won't Be This Deep If You Wasn't Talking Shit" he Says to me in between long hard strokes. I Get So Light headed from the pleasure that I throw my head back and say "OH MY GOD I'M SORRY DADDY, I WONT TALK SHIT NO MORE" Aug Chuckles then replies "I hear You Baybeh But I Can't Let You Off That Easy" he starts to stroke me even Hard then he grabs a cookie with ice cream off of the night stand. Aug Rubs the ice cream on my Stomach then he looks up at you and smirks, Aug Then Leans Down and Licks the Ice cream off of my stomach. I go crazy from the feeling of his dick in my stomach along with the Feeling of his tongue on my stomach I can't Take it. I Grab both sides of Aug head Trying to get his tongue off of me. Aug Quickly Grabs my hands and Locks Hands with me. He Then leans up towards my Face and Whispers "I Love You Baybeh" By this time I'm Cumming all over his Dick. I quickly reply "I Love You Too Daddy" Aug Softly Kisses me from my neck to my lips.

Aug notices how the sounds of his strokes getting Sloppier and Sloppier. He Looks Down and Says "Ky Who The Fuck Told You To Cum?" I Quickly Reply "Daddy I Couldn't Help It" Aug smirks then Replies "Next Time Tell Me Na, Face Down Ass Up" I quickly Flip Over. Aug Smacks my ass then Re Enters Me Without Warning, I Moan out "FUCK DADDY" I Try To Run but Aug Hold My Waist And Kisses My Back Then Replies "Stop That Running Shit Just Take This Dick Baybeh" I Get Weak and Yell "DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM!!!!" Aug Replies "Cum on Daddy Dick Baybeh, just throw that ass back before you cum" He Goes hard and I start to throw my ass back on him. Aug let's Out A Groan then Says "FUCK Baybeh Keep Doing That I'm About to Bust" I Scream Out "DADDY IM CUMMING" I Cum all over Him for the 5 time tonight. Aug pulls out and Cums on my sheets.

We Collapsed on the bed on the Bed. Aug Says "Come On Baybeh Lets Wash up and Change the sheets so we can go to sleep" I nod then reply "Okay Daddy" We Take a Quick Shower then Get Out and Change The Sheets. We Lay down, We Cuddle then Aug Says "I Hope You Learned Ya Lesson Lil Girl" I Smirk and reply "I Did Daddy,Now About this Punishment?" Aug Chuckles then Replies " Oh You Still On Punishment" I smack my lips then Reply "But I ain't Do Nothing" Aug Raises His Eyebrows and says "Take On Talking I'll Make It Three Weeks" I Stay Quiet, Aug Chuckles then Says "That's What I Thought Na Go to Sleep, I Love you Baybeh" I Smirk and Reply "Love You Too Daddy" Aug Kisses My Forehead and I Quickly Fall Asleep in his Arms.