Offically

Kyra Pov

We Walk Into sky zone Holding Hands, The Squad See's Us and The First One To Say Something is Tracy. She Walks over To Us Smiling Then says "What The Fuck Is This"? She points to our Locked Hands. August Smirks then replies "We Officially Together" Dee Dee, Jacquees, Tracy and Travis Clap and Say "Finally About Goddamn Time" August and I Laugh at them. Tracy Says "Aug Let Me hola At You Real Quick" Aug looks to me and Says "I'll Be Right Back Baybeh, Gimme Kiss" I smirk and give him a Peck on the lips. He Says "My Nigga If You Ever Give Me A Funky Ass Kiss Like That Again We Got To Throw Them Hands" I laugh and August Wraps His Hands Around My waist. He Gives Me a Passionate Kiss, I moan in his mouth then pull back From Kiss. August Says "That's How You Suppose To Kiss Me, but I'll Be Right Baybeh" he Smirks then walks Off With Tracy. I Turn Around To See Dee Dee Standing infront of me She Smirks and says "Start From The Beginning, Tell Me Everything" I smirk then grab her Hand so we can walk and Talk.

After about 15 minutes Tracy and August Walk Towards Us Laughing. I say "What's Funny?" Aug Quickly Replies "I Was Just Telling Tracy About How Jacquees Kept Talking About Her After She Left The Shop the First Time" Tracy smirks then says " Where My Bae At Anyway?" Just Then Jacquees Comes and says "I'm Right Here Baybeh Gimme Lips" They Kiss and Jacquees says, "No Can We Start The Squad Day Already" August Laughs then says "Yea Mane Come On Ya'll " Aug Grabs my hand and We Walk Towards The trampoline room. We Immediately Take Off And Start to jump around. After 15 minutes of Jumping Around me and August head to the snack bar to get something to drink. Just I'm about to sit down with my drink August Pulls Me Into his lap. He Places Soft Kisses on My Neck then says "What You Doing Tonight?"

I think then reply " Nothing,Why?" Aug Quickly says "Cause I'm Taken You on A date tonight" I smirk then reply "You Telling Me Or Asking?" August Chuckles and replies " Baybeh I'm Telling You" He Kisses me on the forehead. The squad comes over and sits down infront of us. Jacquees Says "I need some alone time with my Baybeh so We can't do a Group Tonight" Travis takes a sigh of relief then says "I'm So happy You Said That cause me and Dee Dee need some alone time to" August says " I was about to say the Same thing to Ya'll" Me,Tracy and Dee Dee laugh then Tracy Says "Alright Y'all Let's Go Back To My House Til Is Time To Go Out" Aug Says "I'm About To See My Goon House, Hell Yea Lets Go" Everyone laughs Then We Get Up and Head To Exit So We Can Chill At Tracy's House