The Question

Kyra Pov

Jacquees Gets On One Knee Infront Of Tracy And Says "Tracy Baby Will You Please Do Me A Favor And Make Me The Happiest Nigga In The World, Will You Marry Me Baby?" Tracy Starts Crying Then Replies "Yes Baby I'll Marry You" Jacquees Smiles then Puts the ring on her finger, After He Puts The Ring On Her Finger Jacquees Jumps Up And Kisses Her. Everybody Starts To Cheer And Congratulate Then, Just Then Tracy Says "Man I Just Want To Thank Y'all For Making This The Best Birthday I Ever Had, And A Bitch Engaged To The Love Of My Life, Thank Y'all From The Bottom Of My Heart" Tracy Turn To Jacquees And Passionately Kisses Him. He Pulls Back And Says "I Love You Baby" Tracy Quickly Replies "I Love You More" They Start Kissing Again Just Then Aug Says "Aye Y'all Better Take That Freaky Shit Upstairs" Jacquees Smirks Then Replies "Nigga I Know You Ain't Talking, If It Was Up To You You'll Be Eating Kyra For Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner You Perv" Aug Laughs and Says "So Nigga,She Don't Mind, Ain't That Right Baybeh?" He Turns And Looks At Me. I quickly Reply "That's Right Baby" Aug Smirks Then Says "Gimme Lip" I Lean In And Peck Him On The Lips. Tracy Says "Kyra You Might Also Well Cancel Your Plans For Tomorrow Right Now"

I Blush And Reply "Tracy Shut Up, Aug Mama Here Girl" Just Then Mama Sheila Says "Chile Please I Was Going Through Aug Phone And Reading Y'all Texts From A Couple Days Ago, I Already Know What Y'all Be On" I Blush And Everyone Starts To Laugh. Then Sheila Said "We All Grown Here Baybeh, You Ain't Got Nothing To Be Embarrassed About" I nod and Reply "Thank You" She Smiles and Nods. Then August Says "Can We Cut This Cake Na? Cause That Bitch Look Good" Tracy Laughs and Replies "Yea I Got You Best" Tracy Then Stands And Starts To Cut The Cake. After We Eat The Cake It's about 1:30 am, Jacquees Says "Y'all Thanks Again For Helping Me Put This Together For My Baby/Future Wife" He Looks At Tracy And Smiles Then He Turns His Attention Back To The Table And Before He Can Say anything else Aug Says "Yea Nigga We Know, We Ain't Gotta Go Home But We Gotta Get The Hell Outta Here" Jacquees Smirks and Replies "Yea Nigga You Know The Rules, Go Plates In The Kitchen Ago With Y'all Cake, Now Excuse Me And My Fiancé As We Make Our Way Upstairs" Tracy Stands Up Smiling and Says "Bye I Love Y'all,Call Me Tomorrow " We All Yell Okay and Love You 2 As They Make Their Way Upstairs.

Aug Turns To Me and Says "Baybeh I'm Going To Take My Mama To Her Hotel And I'll Meet You Back At Yo Spot" I smirk then Reply "Okay Daddy" Aug Bits Down On His Bottom Lip And Replies "Baybeh We Need To Hurry Up And Leave Now, I'll Get Our To Go Plates You Just Get Home and Be Hurry Go Me Baybeh" I Quickly Reply "Okay Daddy" We Get Up and I Say My Goodbyes To Travis,Sheila And Dee Dee. Dee Dee Whispers "Girl Call Me If You Need To Go To The Hospital Tomorrow Since You Might Be Handicap In The Morning" We Laugh And I Reply "Okay Girl I'll Most Definitely Call You" We Hug And I Exit The House and Hop In My Car. I Drive Off Before Aug Comes out Because I'm Trying To Beat Him To My House. I Drive Home and Get Here Before Aug, So I Immediately Park My Car In My Driveway and Get Out. I Open My Front Door And Run To My Bedroom To Get Ready For My Baby