Kyra For Dessert

Kyra Pov

August - ( pulls back ) damn babeyh , let me catch my breath .
Me - ( laughs hard ) Okay Daddy
August - Oh hold Up , Let Me Go Get Something ( smirking )
Me- Okay Daddy

August Gets Up and heads to the kitchen,When He Returns He Has a gravy Boat Full of Chocolate Sause. I smirk and Say "What You About To do with that?" Aug Smirks then Replies " Don't Worry Baybeh, You about to find out"

August glides his body on top of Mine . he instantly starts kissing my neck . the kisses begin to turn into love bites , leading to my brown supple Breast . My moans are growing louder at this point .

Me - ( breathing hard ) Aug stop teasing me
August looks up at me smirking . he grabs the Gravy Boat Full Of Chocolate and Pours it Over My Clit, he quickly attacks my clit while licking the chocolate off me. August had that pussy dripping like a Jacuzzi . August takes his index and middle finger and sticks them inside me . He puts his fingers inside my mouth letting her taste myself . He begins making out with the tip of My clit . He does this for a couple minutes. He sticks his tongue inside of me while sucking my clit at the same time . My legs started to shake and buck . I couldn't take no more

Me - Ah Ah Ah Ah , oh shit ( I came all in his mouth )
Aug - we ain't done yet ( He said while licking & swallowing the rest of the cum off my clit )

With that being said Aug sits back on the chair and Pulls me on top of him ,Aug grabs His dick and slides himself inside of me, she begins to bounce up and down , rocks back and forth , and makes circular motions on his dicks .

August - Faster Baybeh Faster
Me - ( begins speedy up the pace ) omg I'm about tah cum
August - hold that shit !
August grips my hips hard asf , where now I can't move and he's in complete control . he then flips me on my back and sticks His Big ass Dick Back inside me. My legs are now wrapped around him . she scratching his back up sum terrible . this drives Aug to go deeper and deeper in my wet kitty . Aug grabs my chin making me look in his eyes .

August - tell me you love me ( he whispered )
Me - I love you daddy ( I whispered back )
August - who's pussy is this ?
Me - Yours Da-Daddy!!!!!!!!!
August - That's What I Like To Hear Baybeh.
August starts getting rougher and rougher . which makes both of us cum quicker than usual . August slides out of me then gets up , kisses my forehead and picks me up then heads to the bathroom . We shower to wash the chocolate off of us, Once We're Done We Head To The Bedroom. Aug looks at me and starts to Laugh

. I Look at him and say "What's Funny?" Aug Quickly Replies "You Crip Walking Around this Bitch, with your leg twisted and shit Baybeh I can't help but Laugh" I roll my eyes and Reply " Hehe Hell That Ain't Funny" I turn away from him trying not to laugh. Aug Walks Over to me and Wraps his arms around me. His Head is in my shoulder, he grabs my hands and puts them in the Pray position. August Finally says "Lord I Come To You Tonight Asking For Forgiveness, Lord I Murdered My Baybeh Pussy And I Hope You and Her Forgive me Lord... Amen!!!!" I Fall Out Laughing At His Silly Ass, I'm laughing so hard that tears are falling from my eyes. Aug Says " I take it that you Forgive me Baybeh?" I pull myself together enough to reply "Yes I do Daddy" August smirks then replies "I Just Hope The Lord Forgive Me 2" I laugh hard as fuck then Say "He Forgives You Baby Now Come On Foo Let's Go To Bed". We Laugh then Lay Down, We Cuddle and I fall asleep in August Arms.