Can't hardly Wait

Kyra Pov

On The way home August says "Baybeh I'm So Proud of you" I blush and reply "Thank You Daddy" I lean over to him and Kiss His Neck, Aug groans then replies "You Welcome Baybeh But If you don't sit yo ass back, I'm gone pull this car over and put you in the back seat" I chuckle at his attempt to get me to sit back but he failed because I didn't sit back. I Kiss his neck again then wait for his reaction but Aug Doesn't say anything he just pulls the car over into a Quick n Easy Parking Lot. He looks at me and says "So it's Like That? I'm trying to drive and you got me wanting to fuck the shit outta you while I'm driving, So Since You Want to be Childish get yo ass in the back seat Til we get home" I chuckle at him then reply "Excuse me Boy please,You Got Me Fucked up" Aug smirks and Replies "Baybeh I'm Telling you this for yo own good because I will fuck in this car Til you ain't got no Walls, I'll Tear them down Motherfuckas Down So Don't play with me Baybeh, Na Get Yo Ass In The Back" I can't lie when he said That I got Scared and Even More Horny but I have a plan so I reply "Okay Daddy" August gives me the side eye as I get out of the front seat and Get into the back seat, I sit in the back behind the passenger seat.

We pull out of the quick n easy parking lot. As we drive I notice we're about 12 minutes away from my house. I smirk to myself as August keeps looking at me though the rear view mirror. August turns his attention back to the road thats when I decide to make my move. I pull my maxi skirt up to my knees and sit up just a lil and take my panties off. Then While August attention is on the road, I put my hand between my thighs, to make August think I'm playing with myself but I'm not I just wanted to make him as horny as i was and I wanted to get back at him for making me sit in the back. So I start to Moan just a little. I also start to grind my body against my seat. As we pull up to a red light August Says "Ky I Got To Stop At My House to Get My outfit for dinner tonight but I'm Getting Dressed at Your House is that cool?" I reply "Y-Yea Da-Daddy Its Coo" August Replies "Ky what you doing back ---" He Stops mid sentence when he Looks at me though the rear view mirror.

He can't believe his eyes because he blinks to make sure he's not seeing things then he Says "Baybeh I Know You Ain't Back There Playing With Yourself?" I bite down on my bottom lip and Nob my Head. August Licks his lips and replies "You Wet Baybeh?" I reply "Yes Daddy" He Nods then turns to me spreads my legs, Aug rubs his thumb across my clit and says "Baybeh Where Yo Panties?" I moan out "On The Floor" He Chuckles then glances behind him to see if the light is still red and Its Still red. Aug Continues to rub my clit he bites his bottom lip and says "Damn My Baybeh As Fuck, You Must Want Daddy Dick Bad Huh Baybeh? I Scream out "Yesssssss Daddy" Aug pulls me up to the front seat and replies "Don't Worry Baybeh You About To Get Some Daddy Dick, We Almost At My House" He Says While Still Rubbing My clit Just Then The Light Turns Green And August speeds Through all the Lights Til we Finally get to his house. 

Aug Quickly Pulls into his driveway And Cuts the car Off. Aug Runs Over To My Side Of The Car and Opens the Door Then Picks me up Bridal Style. Aug Closes the Door With Foot then Runs To the Front Door of His House. Then He Puts The Code In His Keypad To Open The Door. I wrap My Arms Around His Neck and Wrap My Legs Around his waist and Say "Daddy Stop Playing And Beat This MotherFuckin Kitty Up" August Chuckles Then Replies "Baybeh You Don't Know What You Just Asked For" He Passionately kisses me and Lays me Down on The Floor, Aug Pulls away from the kiss then says " Baybeh I'm Hungry" He Says While Kissing Down My stomach, I smirk then Reply "I got something you can eat Daddy" Aug chuckles and replies "I Was Hoping You Said That" I think To Myself It's About To Go Down