Diary

Kyra Pov

It's Friday Night and I have to show Aug my Diary That Ms.Jackson Gave Me. I'm a little nervous because I've been writing a lot about Carl and my relationship with him. Just as I'm about to put my diary in my nightstand, I Hear Aug Enter The Room. He peeps what I was trying to do and he immediately says "Na Baybeh, it's Friday let me see" I sigh and hand him my diary. He Softly grabs it then says "I'll be in the Living Room, if you know me" I nod then he leans over and kisses me. He slowly pulls back smirking at me while exiting my bedroom. I Just Take A Deep Breath And Sit Back On My Bed Resting my back on my headboard. After 20 minutes I began to slowly drift off to Sleep, Just then Aug Comes Into the Bedroom and Says "Ky You Got 5 Minutes to explain to me What The Fuck I Just Redd Before I Flip The Fuck Out" I take a Deep Sigh then Calmly Reply "Aug If I Knew You Were Going to Get in your feelings About I wouldn't have Gave it to you" Aug Gets Mad As Hell And Replies "Ky Did You Mean Everything You Wrote In here So Far?" I Already Know he's referring to the page Where I said (I Wish I Was Still With Carl"

But The Only Reason I Said it was because I Don't Feel that I Deserve August. I'm Damaged and Aug Doesn't Need Somebody like Me) Aug    Says "Ky I know you heard What The Fuck I Just Asked You" He says Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts. I Quickly Reply "Aug Did You Even Read Every Page Before You Came in Here?" Aug Rolled His Eyes And Says "Don't Answer My Question With A Fuckin Question" I Got Up Off Of My Bed And Walk Over To Him I then Grab My Diary From His Hand. I Take a Deep Breath and Start To Read The Last Two Sentences on the Last Page Out Loud. "Lately I've been Trying to Fight feeling.Lately I've been Wishing that I was still with Carl" Just Then Aug says "That's The Shit I'm Talking about Right There,What The Fuck Was That About Ky?"

Just Then Without Saying a Word I Turn The Page and Begin to Read out loud " The Only Reason I Say That Is Because I Don't Feel Like I Deserve August, I'm Too Damaged For August" I Look At Aug, Just Then He Says "I Don't Know It Was Another Page" I Quickly Reply "You Didn't Even Bother To Look, You Just Came In Here And Went The Fuck Off" August Takes a deep sigh then replies "I'm Not Going To Apologize To Ya Ass Ky Because If I Ever would have said or Wrote some Shit like that and You Seen it, You Would Damn Sure Feel Some Type Of Way About it" I sit down on my bed and once I think about it he's Right, Just Then Before I Can Say Something Aug comes and sits Right Next To Me, He Then Says "Listen Baybeh We've Been Having This Same Conversation In 20 different Ways and I'm Sorry Baybeh But You Stuck With A Nigga Cause I ain't going Nowhere, You Got A Nigga Fucked Up If You Think you Leaving me" I Chuckle and He continues to Say "You Think This A Game" He Says with a smile on his Face then Aug Says "Seriously Tho Baybeh Far as you Being Damaged I Told Ya, You not Damaged Baybeh, You Just Got Trust Issues from dealing with a Bitch Made Ass Nigga and I'm here to fix that"

I Was about to reply when he Said "Oh Yea And Another Girl is We Deserve Each Other, I don't even want to hear ya say no shit like that again You my Baybeh and I love ya Igh?" I smirk and nod then I reply " I Love You Too Aug And Thanks For Being Here For Me" Aug Licks His Lips And Replies "No Problem Baybeh, Na Gimme Lip" I Smile and Kiss Him On The Lips, Of Course Me Being Me I Deepin The Kiss. Aug Groans then Pulls Back From The Kiss,he looks at me and Says "Keep it up Ya Ass Won't Be Leaving This House Tonight, Na Get Ya Sexy Ass Up And Get Ready" I Make a Confused Face and Reply "Get Ready For What?" August Gets up and Replies "Baybeh You Forgot, Every Other Friday Is Squad Dinner" I Shake my Head Then Reply "Oh Shit Duh, Okay I'll Be Ready in 30 minutes" Aug chuckles softly and says "Igh Baybeh, I'll be in the kitchen" I quickly reply " Okay Daddy " We smirk and part ways while I'm thinking Squad Dinner is about to be Lit