Truth

Kyra Pov

Me and August Get In the Car and Pull Over, The Car Ride Was Quite Till August Says "That Was The Same Dude You Though The Drink On Last Night" I drop my head and Reply "Yea" August quickly replies "Was She With Him? And Please Don't Lie To Me" I take a Deep breath and say "Yea She Was But I ain't that she Was your Girlfriend Til a few hours ago" August Shakes His Head and Reply Yells "Why You Ain't Tell Me?" I quickly reply "I tried To Right Before You Got That Call, I said August I Got To Tell You Something and That's When You Phone Started Ringing" August Remains Quite as He Pull Up Infront of My Job. After Sitting In Silence for a few minutes,I reach for the door and Aug Softly pulls me Back. I Sit Back turn to him, He Says "I'm Sorry For Yelling At You Bestfriend, I ain't Mean it, I just Want Us To Be Honest With Each Other" I reply "I understand but Since We Being Honest Carl Popped Up At My Job This Morning and Jessica Was With Him, She Had Hella Bags from Dash "

August Chuckles and Says "That Nigga Probably Spent All His Money Off his EBT Card" he Starts To Laugh a Little Harder. I Chuckle and Reply "I Can't Deal With You, But My Lunch break is Over So I Got To Get Back to Work" August Looks at me and Says "I'm Sorry I made you Miss Your Lunch But I'll Make It Up To You, You Like Chicken Phillys?" I quickly Reply "Hell Yea I Do" Aug Chuckles and Replies "I Got You and Thanks For Telling Me" I smile then Reply "K and No Problem Bestfriend" I reach For the door when August says  "You Ain't Getting Out This Bitch Til I Get My Hug" I laugh and reply " Oh My God You Petty" Aug Smiles and replies "I know right" we Laugh and Hug. We Pull away and I Exit The Car.

After about 20 minutes August Comes Into the Store, He Walks Over To My Boss and They Talk for about 5 minutes before my Boss calls Me the Back and Says "I'm Given You A Hour Break,Go Get Some Lunch" She Smiles and Winks At Me before Walking Out of the Break Room. I Walk out of the Break Room to Be Greeted By August Who Has This Big Smile on His Face. He Walks Up To Me and Says "I Got Two Chicken Phillys Waiting On Us at My House, I Only Live On Down The Street so I'll Have you back in time, Na Come On Let's Go Cause a Nigga Hungry" We Laugh and Exit The Store. I couldn't Help But Smile Because I Knew He Was Going To Make up For missing out on my lunch. I'm Just Hoping I can keep my hand to myself while I'm at His House