Mine

Kyra Pov

I wake up in Bed, only to notice that August is not next to me. I hear him in the next room talking on the phone. I brush it off and head to the bathroom so I can shower, Once I'm in the shower I start to wash my body as the hot water hit my body it sends me into a peaceful state of mind. Just Then I Hear The Bathroom Door Close snapping me out of my Daze. I look up only to see August Standing at the door of the shower with the sexiest smirk on his face. He licks his lips and says "You Need Some Help?" I chuckle and Quickly Reply "No You Perv" Aug laughs them replies " Whatever Punk, But when u done Get Dressed We Going To breakfast" I Quickly Reply "how am I going to get dress? what about my clothes?" Aug smirks and replies " I Called Tracy and She Went To Yo House and Brought you some clothes over" I reply "Thanks Baby" Aug licks his lips and says "Give Daddy A Kiss"

I Open the Shower Door and Grab his face then start to passionately kiss him. Our Tongue Fight For few seconds then August Pulls aways and says " Baybeh You might want to Stop that Shit cause I'll bend yo ass so Quick" I bite down on my lip then reply "Okay Daddy I'll Stop" August looks at me with love in his eyes then replies "Okay Baybeh I'll be in the living room waiting on you" I say "Okay Daddy" August Smirks then turns to walk to the door Til I stop him by say "I love you Baby". Aug Turns to me with koo-aid smile on his face and replies " Daddy Love You More Baybeh" I smile from ear to ear then bite my bottom lip cause I'm getting Turned On. August Notices and says "Hurry Up You Lil Nasty" I chuckle then say "Shut Up and I'm Almost Done" we Laugh then August Exits the Bathroom.

Once I'm Out The Shower I walk Back into the bedroom to get dressed. I notice Tracy Picked Out a Cute Outfit for me. It's a blue maxi skirt, a white tank top with a Demi Jacket and a pair of white sandals. I Get Dressed then head Out to The Living room to meet August. I walk Into the living room to See August Has Changed So That we Are Matching. He Is Wearing a Dark Blue Shirt with a pair of Dark Blue Jeans and some white Air Jordan's. He Smiles at Me Then Says "Why You Trying To Match Me?" I laugh then Reply "Whatever Foo, You Trying to Match Me" August Chuckles then replies "Maybe I Am but You Hungry?" I reply "Hell Yea" August Smirks then says "Lets go so I can Feed My Baybeh" he Grabs his Phone and Keys then Grabs my hand As We Walk To The Door.

The Car Ride Was Quick but it Still Fun, August Was Talking About Me. Saying I look like a Ginger Bread Cookie and how he wanted to Bite Me" I couldn't stop laughing at this Foo. After about 10 minutes we Pull up infront of ihop. We Walk in and are greeted by a blonde hair blue eyed white Girl. She tells us that she will be our waiter then she takes us to a Booth in the back. We sit down and she took our Drink Orders then says She'll Give a Time to decide what we're Going to order. Soon As She walks Away. I make Eye Contact with August Girlfriend Jessica, She See's Me and Makes Her Way Over To The Booth that Me and August are Sitting in. The Whole Time I'm Thinking I hope I don't have to buck this bitch