Sleeping Over

Kyra Pov

Me and August Talk and Laugh  Til We Realize What Time it is, We've Been Talking and Laughing Since 11:00pm and its Now 4:00 am. I look at August as We Sit On The Couch,  He Can't Keep His Eyes Open I Say "August It's Getting Late" August Jumps and replies "Oh Shit I was Sleep,Let Me Get Outta Here " I laugh then say "August I can't Let You Drive home half Sleep" August Shakes His Head And Says "I'm Good" He Get Up Then Walks To The Door. I walk Behind Him and Just As He Opens The Door A little, I slam it closed August Jumps and Says "Damn Girl I ain't even know you was behind Me" l chuckle then reply "You Sleepy Asf I'm not Letting You Drive Home Like This" August Chuckles then replies " Damn You Bossy As Fuck" I laugh and reply "I Know Now, Come Lay Yo Ass Down" I grab August By The Hand and lead him to my guest-room.

I Opened The Door to the guest-room,I push August on the bedroom Then Walk Over To The Dresser Then Take Out Some new brand new men's Pajamas That I brought just in case Tracy or Dee Dee Ever Needed to Spend The Night. I toss them to August and say "Don't Worry They're Brand New Never worn before" August Smirks then Replies "Okay Coo" I smile and say "Goodnight August and If You Need Anything, my room down the Hall Just Knock" August Quickly replies "Thanks Best" I blush then say "No Problem" I walk Out Of His Room and Head to my room. I flop face First Into My Bed. Just As I'm About To Close My Eyes There's A knock at my Door. I say "Come In" my bedroom door opens and I see August standing There Shirtless And Wearing the pair of Pajamas on I gave him. I quickly cut my eyes from His Chest To His eyes then Say "You Alright?"  August Smirks then says "You Left Without Giving Me a Hug"

I laugh at him the reply "Come Get Your Hug Aug" August Smirks then walks over to me,  Leans on my bed and Hugs Me. Just As He's About to Pull Away is starts to rain, I'm not talking about regular rain I'm talking about Thunderstorm raining. I get Scared and Pull August back Into me. August says "Awwww Best You scared?" He Sounded Really concerned. I nod my head then reply "August Can You Stay in here With Me?"August Quickly replies "You Sure Kyra?, I don't Know I Don't Want You Feel Weird Or Any--" I cut him off and reply  "August I'm Sure, I'm not going to feel weird" August kisses my forehead then Replies  "Okay Let's Lay Down" August Gets In the Bed Then Pulls Me Close into his chest  and says "I hope Hope You Don't Moan In Yo Sleep" my mind instantly Went to The Dream, OMG I Hope I don't Have another Wet Dream While He's In This Bed With Me