Backseat

Kyra Pov

For The Last Two Days August Has Been Very Secretive. Like Yesterday  I Decided To Surprise Aug At Work So We Can Go Get Lunch But When I Got There He Wasn't There. When I Asked Where Aug Was? Travis told Me August had to Go Tow a Car" I Sighed and Said "Alright Tell Him I Came By" Travis Replies "Alright Sis" I Leave And Head Home. When I Get home I'm A Little Upset So Go To My Room and I Call Tracy For A Good Laugh and To Make Me Feel Better. I Pick up my phone and She Answers on the First Ring.

Tracy - Hey Boo

Me-Hey Girl What You Doing?

Tracy- Bitch Hold The Fuck Up, Why You Sound Upset?

Me- I'm lowkey Pissed Bitch, I Just Came From Aug Shop and He wasn't There

Tracy-Where The Fuck He At?

Me-Travis Said He Was Out Towing A Car, What if Aug out ?
Tracy Cuts Me Off

Tracy- What If He Out What???? Bitch Don't Make Me Track This Nigga Down and Pull Up

Me- Tra That Ain't Necessary, Even Though Aug Been Secretive Lately,I don't think I Have Anything To Worry About

While Me and Tracy Are Talking I Didn't Even Hear August Come Into the House. I Also Didn't Know He Was Standing at the Door Listening to Our Whole Conversation. Til I Said "I Don't Even Want To Think About Aug Cheating On Me" Just Then Aug Opens The Door and Says "Ky You Think I'm Cheating On You?" I Quickly Say "Tracy I'll Call You Back" I turn to August and Say "No I Don't, and You Didn't Even Here Me Say That Shit So Stop Trippin" Aug Smirks then Replies "You lowkey think a nigga Cheating but I'm Trippin, You Know What I'm Out And When You Done Trippin Call Me" Aug Starts to walk towards the door, I Take a Deep Breath and Say "August Come Here" He Keeps Walking Then opens my front Door. I Follow Behind Him, Cussing him out for walking while I'm talking to him. Then I say "If You Ain't Cheating Why he been so secretive?" Once We're outside in my driveway Aug Stops then turns to me and replies "You Want to Know Why I Been Secretive?" I quickly reply "Yes I do" August a Smirks then says "Alright Look" He Moves Out of the way, and I See My Dream Car (Land Rover)

I Jump on August Wrapping my legs Around him and Kiss Him All over his face, He Chuckles and Says "Damn Baybeh You Got Yo Lipstick all over my face" I quickly reply " I'm Sorry about That Daddy, I'm just Happy As Fuck" August Replies "And What Else?" I smirk and say " I'm Sorry I was Tripping" Aug smirks then replies "Good Girl, Na You want to see ya new Ride" I nod and yell "Yessssssss" we laugh and Walk over to the car. We Get In the Backseat of the car and Aug is showing me the features of the car when I feel his Hand working its way out my thigh. I look at him and Say "Aug If You Only Going To Tease Me Again Please Stop, cause I can't take deal with It" Aug Smirks Then Leans Over To Me and Kisses My Sweet Spot On My Neck. I Moan then Say "Daddy?" Aug Replies " Hmm?"I Reply "Da-Daddy That's My Spot" Aug Chuckles Then Says "I Know Baybeh, Do You Want Daddy To Stop?" I Reply "No Daddy" Aug Quickly Replies "Sit Yo Cute Ass On Daddy Lap" I Straddle him Put my legs on Both Sides of Him. He Looks At me and Says "Damn Ma You Make A Nigga Want to take you off Punishment" I Chuckle then Aug says "You Think Something Funny Huh, Na You Got To Ride Daddy Dick Like You About To Ride Your New Car" I Bite My Bottom Lip Because That's What I've Been Waiting For Him To Say.

DON'T WORRY FREAKS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SEX SCENE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO