Small world

When I Get Out The Shower, I Head to my bedroom to get Dressed. While I'm getting Ready. I hear my phone beep, I pick it Up and See I have a Text From August. I open the Text

August- GoodMorning, Hope You Have A Good Day

Me-Same 2 U

August- You Doing Anything For Lunch?

Me-No,Wbu?

August- I'm Having Lunch With My Bestfriend

Me- Lol Oh Really?

August-Yea Really, Hmu on Your Lunch Break So I can Come Get You

Me- Lol Okay, Now Go Do Some Work

August-Lol Alright

I Put My Phone Down and Finish Getting Ready, Once I'm ready I head out the door, I Get In My Car And Head To Work. Once I Get To Work, I Get Out of the car only to be greeted By Carl

.

He Spots Me and Says " Can I Talk To You?" I Chuckle and Reply "Hell No,Get The Fuck Out Of My Face" Carl Replies "Please Baby Just Listen To Me" I chuckle and Reply "Get The Fuck Away From Me, We Have Nothing To Talk About WE'RE DONE" Carl Is About To Say Something But He's Cut Off When The Same Pink Hair Female I seen Him With The Night Before, Walks Up To Him With a Arm Full Of Bags and Stands Beside Him. Carl Is Speechless and He Just Stands There With This Stupid Ass Look On His Face. She Looks at him and Says "Come On Baby, I'm Done Here" She Looks at me with this scared Look on Her Face. I just Chuckle and walk pass them both,while Making My Way into Work.

I walk into work and immediately head to The Back To Clock in, I Start To Work and Before I Know It I Look Up and It's Lunch Time, I Smile and Text August Letting him know it's My Lunchtime. He Texts Me Back and says Coo "I'm On His Way But First My Girlfriend is in the Area and She Wants to meet you" I reply "okay Coo" I Put My Phone Away and Head To The Back To Clock Out. When I Return To The Front of the store, I See August Walking Side By side With This Big Booty Girl Who Has Pink Hair. The Closer She walks up to Me she Starts To Notice Me,It's The Same Chick Carl was Cheating On You With. August Hugs me and She just Drops Her Head in Shame, We Pull Back From The Hug And Aug Says "Kyra, This My Girlfriend JESSICA" I can't Believe my Eyes and I Don't Know What To Do Should I Tell August Or Not?