Girl Time

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"OI!" I jolted awake at the voice. I looked at the middle of the room and saw Gaius standing there with a pretty upset expression. I looked at Merlin and he was also awake. "Have you seen the state of this room?" Gaius scolded us. Merlin and I exchanged a glance, and then we both shrugged.
"It just happens." My brother said, innocently. Gaius looked at him skeptically.
"By magic?" He asked. Merlin and I exchanged another glance.
"Yeah." We both replied.
"Yeah... Well, you can clear it up without magic." Gaius said, throwing a shirt at Merlin's face. "Then, I want you to get me some herbs, Merlin. Headbaim, Wowwood, and Solrow. And Anna, you deliver this to Morgana." Gaius said, giving me a bottle with potion. "Poor girl suffers from nightmares." He said, picking up another shirt and throwing it at my brother. He then made his way out of the room. I looked at Merlin.
"I know the feeling." I mumbled, and he nodded, snickering quietly. "Well... Let's clean up this room." I said, getting out of bed. I walked behind the screen and put on my dress. I then walked over to the mirror and did my hair. When I walked out into the room, more than half was already cleaned up. I looked around with my mouth slightly open. "Wow... You clean up fast." I said, and Merlin shrugged innocently. "Okay, why don't you go change and I'll clean up the rest." I suggested, and Merlin nodded. He walked behind the screen to change and I started picking up the clothes off the floor. Once I picked and folded all of them, I quickly made our beds. Right after I finished, Merlin walked out from behind the screen, completely dressed. I grabbed the potion for Morgana from the table and he grabbed the bag that he needs for collecting herbs. "Alright, I'll see you later." I said, hugging him. He hugged me back tightly and kissed my forehead. "But don't get in trouble this time!" I reminded him, sternly. He nodded with a smile. "I'm serious, Merlin!"
"Alright, I promise... Don't worry." He assured me with a smile. I hesitantly nodded and followed him out of the room. We walked through Gaius's chambers and I saw him sitting at the table working on some potions. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
"Bye, Gaius." I called, and he smiled at me.
"Goodbye, my dear." Merlin and I made our way out of the chambers and separated in the corridor. I went to the right, and he went to the left.
I walked down the corridor that lead to Morgana's chambers. The door was open, so I just walked in. I saw Morgana standing in front of the mirror. She didn't notice me, so I cleared my throat. She whipped around, startled but relaxed once she saw it was me.
"Oh my goodness, Anna! Don't ever scare me like that again!" She exclaimed, and I laughed.
"Sorry, Morgana. I brought you this potion. Gaius said that you had nightmares." I said, giving her the potion. She smiled, gratefully at me.
"Oh thank you. These nightmares are terrifying." She said with fear in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug without even thinking twice about it. I felt an odd kind of pull towards Morgana, a bond that I just couldn't explain.
"Don't worry, Morgana. I'm sure this potion will help... And if it won't you can always come to me and I'll do my best to comfort you." I whispered in her ear, soothingly. She pulled away and looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course." I smiled, softly. "You can come to me anytime... Day or night." I assured her. She smiled gratefully at me and pulled me into another hug. When she pulled away, we both chuckled and she wiped off her tears.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to break down like that." She apologized, chuckling. I chuckled as well.
"Don't worry about it... Remember, I'm always here for you." I said in a gentle tone, and she smiled at me.
"You know, I've been thinking about Arthur." She said randomly. I raised my eyebrows at her. "I wouldn't touch him with a lanced pole." I laughed, and she joined me. She got up and went behind the screen. "Pass me that dress, will you Anna?" I looked around for a dress, and I saw it on the chest in the corner. "I mean the man's a total jouster." She continued, whilst I grabbed the dress. "Just because I'm the King's ward, that doesn't meant I have to accompany him to the feast. Does it?" I passed her the dress and shook my head.
"Of course, it doesn't." I said.
"If he wants me to go, then he should invite me." She continued. "And he hasn't. So do you know what that means?" I thought about it for a moment.
"That he's a rude, arrogant, royal brat?" I asked jokingly. She laughed and I joined her.
"Yes, but it also means that I'm going by myself." She said, and I frowned. Poor Morgana.
"Maybe he will invite you. There's still some time until the feast." I suggested, trying to comfort her.
"Thanks for trying to make me feel better, Anna... But I don't think he will." Now I feel really bad for her. "Could you help me with this fastening?" She called from behind the screen.
"Of course." I replied. I walked behind the screen and fastened her dress. She turned to look at me.
"Thank you, Anna." She smiled.
"No problem." I chuckled. That's when Gwen walked in. "Oh, hey Gwen." I said, and hugged her. She hugged me back.
"Hello, Anna." She chuckled, and we both pulled away.
"I can't wait for the feast." I said, excitedly. Morgana walked out from behind the screen. She was wearing an elegant, purple dress with long sleeves, and was carrying another dress in her hands.
"So... It's whether I wear this little tease..." She said, showing us her purple dress. "Or give them the night they'll really remember." She said pressing the other dress to her body. I t was a sleeveless, dark red dress that was tied on the neck with a golden lace. Gwen and I chuckled. I compare the two dresses.
"Definitely that one." I said, pointing to the dark red one. Gwen looked at me, puzzled. "Well, if Arthur was rude enough not to invite her, she should tease him a little bit." I clarified with a smirk. She nodded understandingly.
"Will you be coming to the feast?" She asked, and I nodded.
"Since Gaius is, Merlin and I will come as well." They both nodded. "Well, I better go get ready. I have an amazing dress that I was saving for this night." I said, and their eyes twinkled in interest.
"Can we see it?" They both asked enthusiastically. I chuckled and shook my head. They frowned.
"Nope... No one is allowed to see it until the feast. Don't worry, I'll come here before the feast to show you how I look. Alright?" I suggested, and they both reluctantly nodded. I hugged them both. "I'll see you at the feast!" I called over my shoulder, walking out the door. Well, now all I need to do is get ready.