Sir Lancelot

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"Arise, Sir Lancelot." Uther announced, touching both of Lancelot's shoulders with his sword. "Knight of Camelot." I smiled happily and clapped along with everyone else. Lancelot looked at me, and I send him a big smile, still clapping. He smiled at me as well.
"Who is this man?" Morgana asked quietly. She was standing next to me, but still a little in front. Gwen was standing next to me. "He seems to have come out of nowhere."
"I know." I replied, still looking at the newly knighted man. "He's been a bit of surprise. To all of us."

*2 hours later*

"Are you ready?" Gwen asked, pushing away the curtains that separated my sleeping area and her seeping area. Once she saw me, she froze.
"What? Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly, and she quickly shook her head. I sighed in relief. This was the best dress I had. I wanted to look nice for these celebrations. They were for Lancelot, and he truly deserved it.
"You look beautiful!" She exclaimed, and pulled me into a hug, making me laugh and hug her back. "Lancelot and Arthur will fall over once they see you." She said once we pulled away, and I rolled my eyes.
"I don't feel anything for either of them." I said, but felt a small pang in my chest. I decided to ignore it, and looked at Guinevere once again. "Come on. We're going to be late." I then grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house, and towards the castle.

*1 hour later, Third Person's P.O.V.*

Everyone at the celebrations parted to different sides of the room to make a pathway for the two beautiful women who entered. One was obviously a Lady, but the other one... No one who didn't know her could tell whether she was a Lady or not. She wore a beautiful dress, made of velvet, which, besides someone who was very skilled in sewing, no one could tell was made by hand.The woman herself was more beautiful than Lady Morgana, and attracted attention of many men. But particularly the two most important ones at these celebrations.
Prince Arthur and Sir Lancelot sat on a table in the middle of the room, and were both staring at this woman, otherwise known as just Annabelle. Arthur's gaze then drifted to Morgana as they parted they separate ways. Morgana went over to get a drink, whilst Annabelle walked over to her brother and Guinevere.
"Tell me," Arthur spoke to Lancelot, who sat next to him. "Do you think her... Beautiful?" He asked, looking at Morgana, but Lancelot's gaze has drifted to the young sorceress standing next to her brother and friend.
"Yes, Sire... I do." He replied, looking at the girl who has helped him so much. Arthur's gaze then also drifted to her, and her's drifted to his.
"Yes... She is." He said, almost in a daze.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"Alright, look I have to go. Gaius asked me to help him with something." Merlin said, and gave Gwen a hug goodbye, making me smile at them. They were so cute together! He then walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Enjoy yourselves, girls." He then walked out of the room, and I wiggled my eyebrows at Gwen, making her blush.
"What?" She asked quietly, making me laugh.
"What are we laughing about?" Morgana asked, coming over, making me smirk.
"Oh, nothing." Gwen looked at me, relieved, and I smirked, bringing my gaze over to Morgana. "I was just a witness of the most adorable moment ever. My brother giving our dear friend here a hug goodbye. And she was blushing her head off." I teased, making Morgana chuckle.
"You know what?" Gwen asked, trying to change the subject. "I think Lancelot might have taken a liking in you, Anna." I looked at her, and chuckled.
"Don't be silly, Gwen." I replied, dismissing the subject quickly. But Morgana decided to butt in.
"What if he did?" She asked with a small smirk, making me roll my eyes playfully. "Would it really be so bad?"
"He's not really my type." I retorted, making her roll her eyes at me this time.
"Oh, there's a surprise." She replied sarcastically.
"Sometimes, Annabelle, I wonder if you'd know what your type was if it was standing right next to you." Gwen said, and I sighed. Maybe they're right. I never really knew what my type of men was, because I never even thought about it!
"Oh, come on Anna!" Morgana exclaimed, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Do us this little favor." I looked at her suspiciously, but nodded anyway. "If you had to... Arthur or Lancelot?" I gave a small laugh.
"But I don't have to. And I never will." I sang, making them both sigh and shake their heads.
"You are no fun, Anna." They both mumbled, making me laugh. Suddenly Arthur hit the table he and Lancelot were sitting on couple of times, calling for attention, and stood up on the bench he had his feet on.
"Ladies and Gentlemen!!" He called, making everyone quiet down. "Please join me... In a toast! To our new recruit!" He announced, getting Lancelot to stand up, who did so with a small smile. "Our new Knight of Camelot! Sir Lancelot!" He called, raising his tank of mead in the air, making everyone clap and cheer. He then clanked his tank with Lancelot's in a toast, whilst everyone continued to clap and cheer. I saw Lancelot look at me with a smile, and I cheered a little louder, making his smile grow. I smiled as well, but rolled my eys once I saw Morgana and Gwen smirk at me once more.