Q & A

Thank you all so much for leaving comments! Here are the answers to your questions:

Q: When will Arthur and Annabelle have their first kiss?
A: Uh, that's a tough one to answer 'cause I don't want to spoil too much. So, here's what I'm gonna do: I can't tell you when exactly 'cause I don't want to spoil it, but I can promise you it will be quite soon.

Q: How did you come up with a brave brilliant character?
A: Okay, first of all... thank you so much! I am so glad you like Annabelle. Well... I'm not sure if there's an actual answer for this, 'cause I didn't use a technique or anything of that kind. I just thought about what kind of character I would want to read about. For example, I, personally, really don't like to read a book in which the main character is incredibly foolish or constantly embarrasses her/himself, so I wanted to make sure there wouldn't be too much of that happening to my character. I think the only answer to this question I can give you is that I just really thought about the kind of person I would want to read about and the kind of person I would want to be, 'cause I really think readers need to relate to the main character in the aspect of, "I wish I could be like that."

Q: You won't make her or anyone important break them up???
A: I'm not sure if I understand the question, so the answer might be a bit vague. Um, if we're talking about the relationships in the story, then no, no main pairings will break up... permanently. Although I can promise you there will be a lot of drama, so that also means complications.

Q: Will you make like a second book for season 2?
A: I'm still think about that, but probably yes.

Q: How in depth are going to go with romance
A: I'm not sure if I understand the question, but I presume you're talking about sex? Um... I don't think I'm gonna go too far with that, 'cause whenever I read 'Merlin' fan-fictions that are really graphic when it comes to sexual scenes, it just doesn't seem right to me. It just doesn't feel like 'Merlin', you know? So... I don't know. I probably won't go too in depth. So, basically, I probably won't write sex scenes for this story, but the kiss scenes will be descriptive.

Alright, thank you all so much for your questions! Please ask any more you have! There is still some time, and I look forward to answering them!! Please ask any questions you have!!