Another Feast... but Different

*Third Person's P.O.V.*

"My honorable guests!" The King called. Everyone in the feast stepped out of the way and closer to their seats, forming an aisle and revealing 'the Lady Annabelle' at the end. "I give you Prince Arthur. Your Champion!" Everyone clapped as Arthur made his way over to Annabelle. When he saw her, he had to stop himself from staring. She looked absolutely stunning. He walked up to her with a smile plastered on his face.
"My Lady." He said quietly, holding out his arm. She gladly took it.
"My Champion." Annabelle said, curtsying. They smiled at each other and made their way down the aisle. Merlin and Gaius stood over to the side, clapping along with everyone else.
"See? I told you he gets all the girls. One of them being my sister." He said, frowning. He wasn't too fond of the idea of his sister falling in love, but he knew that it would happen one day eventually. The couple made their way down the aisle, and everyone watched them with smiles. They all thought they were the cutest, most charming couple they have ever seen. Even the King had to admit that they looked perfect together, but he still believed that Annabelle is just a serving girl and does not have the right to be with his son. But of course no one except for him, Arthur, Guinevere (who was standing on the other side of the aisle and watching Merlin with a slight smile), Merlin, Gaius, and Morgana knew of Annabelle's true identity, so he just put on a fake smile and clapped along with everyone. But deep inside, he started to regret the decision of making Annabelle a Lady and letting her get that close to his son.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"Has your father apologized yet for not believing you?" I asked as we walked down the aisle. Arthur lightly shook his head and gave me a small smile.
"He'll never apologize." He answered, shaking his head lightly. "I hope that you're not disappointed Valiant's not escorting you." He said, and I looked at him once we reached the end of the aisle. Oh, trust me, I was not disappointed at all.
"Turns out he wasn't really Champion material."I replied smoothly.
"That was some Tournament Final." Arthur said, and I nodded.
"Yes, it was... And I think you owe someone an apology." I said, nodding my head in my brother's direction. He looked over at him for a second and then back at me. "You are not your father. I knew that since I met you. Your father would never allow a serving girl tell him what to do. But you actually listened to me." He started to protest, but I cut him off. "You are not like your father, so go and apologize." I could see that he was about to argue, but I gave him a stern look. He sighed in defeat, and I smiled in victory.
"Alright, alright." He sighed, and I stifled a laugh. He then took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. "My Lady." He bowed his head, and I smiled lightly. He then walked off to Merlin, and I walked over to Morgana and Gwen. Morgana looked at me once she heard me approaching, and smirked.
"Well, well, well..." She sang, and I gave her an innocent look.
"What?" Gwen also turned her attention towards me.
"It seems as though our dear Prince Arthur has taken a liking in you." Gwen smirked, and I looked at her in shock.
"Um... I don't think s0. "I replied, and they both rolled their eyes.
"Oh come on! It's so obvious!" Morgana exclaimed, and this time it was I who rolled my eyes.
"Nothing is obvious! We're just friends."I replied nonchalantly. I saw that they were about to argue, so I quickly added, "Besides, he's a Prince, and I'm a serving girl. It would never have worked out anyway." They both frowned, but after a second I saw a strange twinkle in their eyes.
"So you do like him!" They both exclaimed, and I sighed in annoyance.
"No, I don't!" They both just giggled, and I sighed in irritation. And then I got the best idea ever. "But since we're on the topic... Gwen, mind telling me how you and my brother are doing?" I asked innocently. Gwen stopped giggling and blushed scarlet red, whilst Morgana and I giggled.
"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about." She stuttered, and I chuckled.
"You have feelings for my brother, don't you?" I asked, and she sighed.
"Is it that obvious?" I nodded.
"Don't worry, I'm sure he feels the same way." I assured her, and she nodded, still unsure.

*Later that Night*

Lena helped me change into my nightgown, and I got into bed after thanking her and wishing her a goodnight. Once she left, I sighed and closed my eyes. The Knights all leave in the morning, and I will stop being a Lady. I will go back to being a servant again. I don't mind! I hate when people bow and curtsy to me. Like I was better than them. I'm not! It's just... after I stop being a Lady, I won't be able to spend as much time with Arthur. Wait! Why do I care?! I don't... right? Ugh, what's happening to me?