2

Ramsey

The sound of loud talking woke me up. I rubbed my eyes to see Aubrey sitting at the foot of the bed on the phone.

"Mom.. I know. As soon as the tour is over, I'll be on the plane to come see you.... Yes I know.... You tell me that every time we're on the phone. Mhm..... I promise.... I love you too. Bye". He hung up and sighed.

"Is everything okay?" He turned his head in my direction.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. Everything is okay; My mom just misses me, that's all". He stood up and put his pone on the charger and got in the bed with me.

"How was the meet and greet". He moved closer to me so we were chest to chest almost.

"Well I didn't expect it to go to almost 3 in the morning". I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was nearly four. "The autograph signing and all that was cool. That went on for a couple hours until this girl came up to me during the pictures and was hysterically crying like: 'I'm your biggest fan'". He mimicked her face, making me laugh. "Then she hugged me and we took a picture. But she wouldn't let go. Then security tried to get her and she was like: 'nooooooo' and was clinging to my shirt till the point it started ripping".
I laughed.

"No she didn't".

"I swear. Security had her legs and everything. Then my shirt ripped and she was holding it in her hands like it was gonna cure cancer or something. That's not that best part. Another one of my 'biggest fans' started fighting her for the shirt. Like fist fighting but the girl kept holding on, even though she was getting her ass beat. I was trying not to laugh the whole time. I recorded it though". I hit his chest.

"You should've broke it up". He laughed and shook his head.

"They were going for blood. I wasn't about to get mauled. Then, more fans started showing up for pictures. I think I hurt my face from all that smiling... Then when I got back on the bus Freddy had brought all these girls on the bus. And they started fighting about who loved me more. Then they started fighting and I just opened the bus door and let them fight their way out and told Grant to drive off". I shook my head and snuggled into his chest.

"Your fans are dedicated. They play zero games".

"I know, and I gotta do it all over again tomorrow". I frowned.

"I thought we were spending time together, just the two of us". He groaned and put the palm of his hand on his forehead. "You forgot didn't you?"

"I'm sorry. It slipped my mind". I rolled my eyes and flipped to my other side, so my back was facing him.

It's been a while since we've spent time together, but when we do its when we're in bed.

"Don't be mad at me".

"I'm not mad. I'm just annoyed. Just.... go to sleep. You need your rest for tomorrow". He pressed his body against mine and wrapped his arm around me.
"You are mad. I can hear it in your voice. Look as soon as the tour is over. You'll have me whenever you want". He kissed my neck.

"Okay". I dropped the conversation.

He's an entertainer and I know that. So of course he's not gonna have all the time in the world for me, but it gets annoying to only be able to spend time with your man when he's tired and doesn't really wanna talk after just performing for hours on end.
But all I can do is wait for the tour to be over and be patient.

I held the hand that was draped over me and kissed his arm.

His light snores filled the room as I opened my mouth to talk.

He must've been really tired. Cause he never falls asleep that fast.

The words I wanted to say will once again have to stay behind my lips. It's hard keeping this secret all in.

But I guess it'll have to wait.

-------------------------