31

"Give me one more." Ramsey laid hovering over Aubrey as they laid in bed.

"No, we both have morning breath." He said laughing.

She breathed in her hand and smelled it. "Mine is not that bad." She said sitting on his lower half. "Come on. Just kiss me."

"No your breath smells like you just got done eating spaghetti."

"But you like spaghetti."

He laughed and brought her face to his. She kissed him eagerly, with everything in her. 

"Don't kiss me like that in front of the kids." He said looking at Indigo who was looking at them.

Ramsey laughed. "Indi cover your eyes." She kissed Aubrey again still laughing.

Sandi stood outside the bedroom listening to them laugh. Sandi had been standing there being nosey, hoping she'd hear something she could use later. After realizing they weren't talking about anything particular, she put her hand on the door knob and hoped they were fully dressed.

"Mom damn can you knock." Aubrey said as she walked in. He instantly felt like a little kid again all over again. Ramsey was glad she kept all her clothes on. She'd usually take her clothes off in the middle the night when she got hot. But dealing with Jordan had worn her out. She was to tired to take Aubrey's shirt that she wore frequently to bed.

"Oh hush. I made breakfast."

"How'd you get breakfast for thirty plus people with all that snow outside?" Aubrey asked.

"I had the groceries delivered."

Ramsey rolled her eyes. "She sent someone out in this crazy weather. Why on earth would she do that?" She mumbled.

Aubrey secretly hit her thigh, seeing the gesture she made. Ramsey pursed her lips to keep a laugh in.

"Just come down when your ready." Indigo leaped off the tall bed with a stumble once he smelled the food. He ran out the room leaving the three of them alone.

Sandi noticed the position that were laying in and shook her head before closing the door.

"How she gone tell me to come down when I'm ready and this is my house?" Aubrey said under his breath.

"Be nice." Ramsey said in a laugh.

"I'm trynna but life right now is making me come of my character." He brushed the lose hair out her face. "I'm sorry if I've been stressing you out with all this bullshit that's been happening lately."

Ramsey smiled. "You haven't been stressing me out, I'm happy to be by your side while all of this is going. I'm just worried about you while you're dealing with all this stuff at once." She rested one hand on his chest and the other on his cheek.

He rested both his hand behind his head looking up at her. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. That's what I'm here for."

"I do have to. Any other woman would've left me by now. I took you for granted and let you slip from me. We lost our baby and I could potentially have a child. And my manager and my stylist basically robbed me and you're still here. You could left me so many times but you didn't." A small smile formed on his lips. "And that's why I want to thank you." Aubrey sat up causing Ramsey to laugh since she was laying on his chest. She wrapped her legs around him. "I can't imagine life without you Ramsey. I know I've done wrong and I treated you horribly and yet you're still here." Aubrey reached over into the night stand and pulled out a small leather box. "I know I make mistakes and I'm closed off a lot of the time and it takes me a while to open up that's because I'm scared if I tell you how I feel I'll lose you. I'm tired of just adressing you as my girlfriend. I'm tired of not moving forward. You told me I had a lot of growing up to do and this is my first step."

Aubrey opened the box and the large diamond sparkled in front of a speechless Ramsey.

"Baby, will you marry me?"

----------------------------