17

Aubrey

"Well looky looky. Who do I have here?" I smiled at the brown skin beauty before me. She's still as beautiful as I last saw her. "Cmon in its freezing." She opened the door wider for me so I could come in.

"How have you been?" She waved me on to follow her. "Its been what four years?"

"Yeah just about." She lead me Into a nice looking living room. "Have a seat." I sat down on the red leather sectional that sat along a wall.

"I've been good. I can complain. How've you been?" She laughed.

"That's funny. I'm really good actually." There was a long awkward silence in the air.

I looked around the room and saw a huge black and white picture of her and a baby over the fire place.

"It was a surprise when you called me to talk. I'm surprised you still have my number."

"Well not exactly. But after having my assistant do a little research she found your number in a few minutes." I laughed awkwardly and looked back at the picture.

"So what do you we need to talk about?"

I cleared my throat and looked away from the picture to meet with he light gray eyes. "Well. I'm pretty sure you know about all my drama with me and my big announcement to the world." I looked back at the painting and back at her.

"Mhm. Everyone knows about that." She giggled lowly as she pulled a pillow in to her lap.

"And I'm sure you know about the interview I had with Angie Martinez."

"Yeah I know about that too. And now that's caused a little photoshoot everywhere I go. I do not miss that shit." I chuckled at the memory of her cussing out paparazzi every time we went somewhere. "So that brings me back to my question. What do we need to talk about?"

"Well..." I gathered my words before I spoke. "Well... Every since I broke up with you...." I feel like a bitch for saying this. "I've been having-"

"Relationship problems." I looked down at my hands that tested on my knees. "I figured."

"How do you know?"

"Because my fiancee is Sergio. Angie's assistant."

-------------------------

Something quick.