50

I'm about to take it back to the old school for old time sake. I need 100 votes and 40 comments for the next chapter.

How would y'all feel about a Odell Beckham story? 🙂

--------------------------

"You need to come out here. I don't know what I was thinking trynna do this on my own." Aubrey said resting the phone between his ear and shoulder. He tapped the ashes to his blunt over the railing of his hotel room.

Ramsey kissed Rowen's head as she took her to the hall way bathroom to brush her teeth. "I'll come out there if you want." She missed Aubrey just as much. She hated sleeping without him or not being able to kiss him like she wanted to.

"But you have Rowen."

"Reagan called me this morning and asked for get her back since she misses her. She's on her way up to my apartment now."

"Good because last night wasn't enough. Phone sex is not the same as the real thing." Aubrey said with his signature smile.

"Hush nasty." Ramsey turned the volume on her down before she stood Rowen on the counter so she could see in the mirror.

"You need to bring your fine ass out here. I got something for you if you do." Ramsey bit her lip at the husky tone in his voice.

"What is it?" She asked playing dumb.

"You gotta come out here to find out." Ramsey's legs and back were already killing her from all the sex they had before he left, she couldnt imagine how her body would feel when she got up there. "I gotta good room here and you can scream as loud as you want." That was all she needed to hear. Ramsey hung up and took the tooth brush from Rowen and rinsed it off. She took her from the counter and ran to the guest bedroom making Wenny laugh. "Here put these clothes on. TT Reagan is gonna be up here in a second."

"Otay."

Ramsey rushed out the room to hers and pulled the empty suitcases from under her bed. She ran around her room throwing clothes and shoes inside not caring if they matched or not. She checked her travel app to see Aubrey's jet was back in Chicago.

"Yesss!" She said throwing her phone on the bed as the status of the jet read arrived.

"Rammy." Rowen came in the room with her shirt on backwards.

"Put your shirt on the other way." She went back to packing not. "Mommy is here with TT." Ramsey wasn't paying no attention to what she said till she heard arguing. She dropped the shoes in her hand and picked Rowen up and jogged downstairs.

"Bitch I'm not unlocking shit." Raegan was in the apartment standing in front of the gate that blocked people from coming in without a key.

"I need my daughter. I told you to bring her back the day after not days later." Riza hit the fence making Ramsey frown.

"Let's get you some food." Ramsey whispered to Rowen as she continued down the steps. "What you want?"

"Poptart." Rowen said pointing to the cabinet. "These are Aubrey's but I'm sure he forgot about these." She pulled the smores poptart box out and took one of the packages and gave it to Rowen. "Go eat this in my room. The TV is on." She put Wenny down and she ran off upstairs. Ramsey made sure Rowen was out of eat shot before going over to the gate. "You want your daughter back but I was told you had my niece sitting up in freezing bath water and my nephew making old ass peanut butter and jelly sandwiches while you scammed bitches with fake ass purses. You gone leave my apartment and go back to your little business and let somebody who gives a Fuck about your daughter take care
Of her and you go do what you need to do."

"I'm gonna do me regardless. My bills are all paid because of them purses. My kids was fine. The bread was bad I know. I forgot about that shit and didn't throw it away. Rowen know how to get out the tub by herself."

"You gotta response for every damn thing somebody say." Raegan said getting mad.

"Damn right." Riza said looking her up and down.

"Go home Riza before I call the cops. And I'm sure you got some parking violations that you aint paid for." Ramsey stepped up and pushed riza back as she leaned against the fence. "Raegan got Rowen taken care of. She doing you a favor by keeping your daughter safe while you're out here in these streets with fake bags and shit. Go get ya life together Riza. Im tired of helping you out. Im tired of you disrespecting our family when all youve done is hold your hand out." Ramsey looked her up and down and stared at her shoes. "Why do you have $200 jordans on and your kids have to walk around with air walks?"Riza looked at her shoes in embarrassment.

"I already called the kids dad letting them know to keep them. I got Rowen. You not about to have my babies thinking the shit you do is okay." Reagan walked away to get Rowen.

"I don't know how you turned to be like this but you need to fix whatever you go going on. Fighting with you is not in my top ten lists of things to do, so please, I'm asking nicely for you to leave. I'm only gonna ask one time before i open this gate and beat your ass." Riza was smart and stepped back into the elevator. She pushed the lobby floor button and a second later the doors slid closed. Riza left without a word. Ramsey expected Riza to leave with the last laugh but she didn't.

"I'm taking her with me. After arguing with that bitch I need to go home and have a drink." Reagan said carrying Wenny on her hip. "Give Auntie Ramsey a kiss bye." Rowen wiped the poptart crumbs from her lips before kissing Ramsey on the corner of her mouth.

"Bye baby. I'll see you later. Rae I'm flying out to New York to be with Aubrey if you need anything or if your asthma flares up again let me know and I'll make my way back here." Ramsey unlocked the gate for them and got them on safely.

"Girl bye. Just go be with your man I'll be fine."

"I love you." Ramsey said.

"I love you too lil sis." She hit the down button and the doors closed. Ramsey shook her head and went back upstairs to finish packing.

------------------