6

Aubrey
2 week later…

I stepped on the stage and looked around the empty arena.

"How about this lighting?" Victor asked.

I looked around and shook my head.

"Nah that's too much green". I sat on the edge of the stage, letting my feet dangle.

"Alright Spike! Lower the green and let's try bringing up the blue some more!" The arena drastically changed and the lighting turned to this shade of purple.

"How's this?"

"Yeah keep it looks this for the whole show". He looked at me.

"But you hate purple".

I shrugged. I don't even care anymore.

"Aub. Are you okay?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah I'm fine". I got up and checked out my dressing room.

Victor

He can say he's fine but I see through it.

I know Bird being gone is effecting him, more than he even knows.

All he does is sleep all day. He never eats or hangs out with us when we have free time.

When he goes on stage to perform he still gives it his all but you can tell he's not enjoying like he used to.

I'm sure his fans can tell and I can't lose out on money because he all of a sudden loves his girlfriend now.

I knew from the moment he introduced her to me this would happen.

Every single person who is in this tour crew gets money off of him. Right down to the nigga who gets us coffee in the morning.

Yeah I have other clients but none bring in money like Drizzy.

I have a wife and four kids with one on the way to support.

So I need him to get his act together or we're all gonna be hungry.

Ramsey

I am having the best time of my life!

Right now I'm in this spa and I'm getting my feet, hands, and hair done all at the same time.

This is the life.

The morning sickness is a horrible but I'm happy.

Aubrey calls me once or twice a day, a few texts here and there. But he's not blowing my phone up like he used to.

The only time I reply is when it's about the baby.

I'm officially eight weeks as of today.

There so happened to be a great OBGYN near the hotel and I was able to make an appointment to check on my baby.

It's perfectly healthy but I have to watch what I eat since this a crucial time when we can see if the baby is allergic to anything.

So I haven't been eating anything that has nuts or is high gluten just in case.

"We're all finished". They took the cumbers from my eyes so I could see.

My nails are this bright neon purple, since it's my favorite color.

Aubrey hates it but oh well.

"This looks so nice. Thank you so much". The hairdresser handed me the mirror to show me my now perfectly curly hair.

"You like it?"

"I love it. Thank you". She smiled at me before helping me out the chair.

She took the mirror from me and lead me to the dressing room where all my stuff was.

Victor

Aubrey jumped around the stage with Travis and I noticed he was sweating profusely.

And it was only five minutes into the show.

"40 you see him?" He looked up from his phone and walked next to me.

"Woah look at how pale he is". I went to grab for my earpiece but it was to late.

Aubrey fell off the stage and Travis hopped down to see what was going on.

"Cut the music! Cut the lights!" I threw down my headphones and clipboard and ran to the stage.

-------------------------------------