15

Aubrey

"So you released a very juicy secret to the world soon after getting your award for best artist at the BET awards. Tell me a little about that". It's been a month since I told the world about Ramsey. People from every magazine or gossip show wanted to interview me but I kept rejecting. I needed time to get my mind clear and prepared for the questions I'd be asked.

I've got a lot of explaining to do and I need to man up and take full responsibility for what has happened.

Since I proclaimed my love for Ramsey to millions around the world, the publicity stunt with Serena has also spiraled out of control.

Everyone wants to know are we still together, or how this secret effects our relationship, and all that bullshit. When in all honesty I haven't spoken to her since that night right before I got the award.

I went into hiding a little bit and even stayed at my mom's house since I knew the media would soak all that shit up immediately. So I kept quiet for a few weeks. I've uninstalled instagram from my phone since the comments and DM's were pouring in instantly after Ramsey's name left my mouth.

But Serena..... All she's been doing is making this whole situation worse on my end.

She went on Wendy Williams' raggedy ass show with red eyes and tear stains, crying all over Wendy. Talking about how hurt she is. And now everyone and they Aunt Pat has been jumping down my throat talking about how much I hurt her and all that petty shit. But in reality we were never together.

So I don't see why she has to hype our "relationship".

I'll give credit where it's do though. She's one hell of a actress. Cause I went and watched the interview for myself and I even felt bad for her.

Soon I'll have to make some kind of public statement. I don't need to be causing confusion with my fans if I haven't already. Serena needs to excluded from this situation since she keeps adding more salt to the wound.

And by soon I mean I chose to do my interview with Angie Martinez on her radio show to clear up and answer some questions. I've done interviews with her in the past and she's never given me problems, she's like family to me.

"Well I basically told everyone the secret I've been hiding. The woman I've been rapping about and singing about is real. And her name is Ramsey".

"You said 'I have been with her for three years'. That's a very stunning statement. Why keep her hidden if she's the secret behind all your success". That hit me. I never thought of her in that way. The secret to my success. Without her I would have nothing to really write about.
"That's a question I've been asking myself for a while now. And i had been denying the true reason why I kept her hidden."

"And what is that?"

"I've been hurt, as cliche as it sounds. I was dating this girl named Jade back when I was on Degrassi way back in the day. I met her at a fan meet and greet in Canada and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen at the time. And I of course asked for her number and we hit it off. I took her to every event possible. Bought her the finest things and even bought her an apartment. After my time was up with the show I focused on my music and made it big quickly in a short amount of time. I started shaking hands with big producers, CEO's of huge record company's like LA reed, and meeting celebrities like Jay-Z right out the gate. So I started bringing her around those people. She was my girl so I wanted her to share those experiences with me. But i also noticed she was starting to change. She had built this high and mighty personality over the course of our relationship. But despite these changes I looked passed them. I had fallen so deep in love with her I was ready to settle down. I bought this huge 26 karat ring with my first paycheck I got from when I dropped my single best I ever had. I proposed to her in Cuba, just the two of us, alone. I got down on one knee and she says yes. I couldn't wait anymore. I was gonna do it with all our friends and family around but the ring was burning a hole in my pocket. I was so in love and excited and couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. After that, We got this big house just for the two of us. And right after that I had to go on my first tour. She said she wasn't feeling to good so she stayed behind. It felt weird not having her there. I took her everywhere I went. You see me you saw her and vice versa. We tried to do the whole Skype thing but she was always to busy to stay more than ten minutes with me. I got suspicious since she ddint have ever work again and she didn't have that many friends, so I wonderd why was she always busy? I had been planning this early suprise trip home since it was my birthday weekend, it was also a way to see what had been keeping her so busy. I got to the house and everything seemed cool. Just like you see on any TV show. I caught her fuckin some guy in my bed."

"Wow. What did you do?"

"I did what most men would've done. I beat his ass. Kicked him out. Went into the basement found some boxes from when we first moved in and packed everything that belonged to her and tossed her out on her ass. I let her keep all the shit I bought for her and the ring. She was gonna need to sell most of that shit to be able to pay for that nice ass apartment I bought for weeks prior to us getting engaged. Later on I found out the guy was that Khalil nigga. I never got a good look at him since I was blacked out while beating his ass. I remembered I had meet him ironically at the BET awards".

"So how does this lead you to having a hidden three year relationship?"

"When i met Ramsey I had instantly got this connection with her. And i kept comparing her to Jade all the time. And I was afraid the samething was gonna happen with Ramsey. So I kept her a secret".

Chief

"That is a load of bullshit! I would never do any of that to him!" Ramsey was mad asf.

She been heated since lil nigga opened his damn mouth. We were listening to the interview from my phone, which she had thrown across the room twice already.

"Sey calm down, remember what ya doctor told you". She had a doctors appointment today to see how she was healing. They said her wounds from the gun shots weren't in the correct stages in the healing process and the doctor said that's from stress. Her blood pressure was 140 over 90. They put her on blood pressure medicine to keep her calm but the way Ramsey marching around this living room is telling me the shits ain't working. She's at risk of having stage one of high blood pressure.

I stood up from the couch and grabbed her.

"Ramsey relax man". I sat her down where I was sitting and sat next to her. She crossed her arms and sighed.

Aubrey

Angie took a sip from her water and stared at me for a little bit.

"I don't even know what to say. That's a lot to take in".

"I understand". I looked down at my hands as the room got awkwardly quite.

"Do you feel bad about keeping her a secret for so long".

"Every second of the day". I nodded. "I've done interview after interview and all of them seem to ask the same question: is there someone special in your life? I'd always answer no or not yet. But I know Ramsey was at home listening. She always has. Every event. Every show. Every interview she was either right there by my side or listening or at watching at home. And i always feel so guilty because she deserves every ounce of recognition for how loyal she's been to me. And yet I never give it."

"Wow. You're really a fucked up cat Aubrey." Everyone in the room laughed including me. I deserved that. "Like, I mean, ugh. I just wanna punch the shit out of you. How long were you with Jade before you purposed?"

"Nine months." Angie laughed.

"Does the girl you with now even have a promise ring?"

I shook my head in shame.

"So the girl that has been loyal to you and has stuck by you even though you've technically disowned her several times and doesn't even have a ring? Aubrey that's ridiculous! I want to meet this girl and give her a hug and then smack her upadide the head for staying with your dumbass. What's the girl even look like? I'm curious to know now."

"Your probably already follow her on instagram her name is Ramsey with two underscores." Angie's eyes got all big.

"The one that Chief Keef always post, saying that's his best friend? I stalk her page like four times a day. She's gorgeous. I need to send us on commercial break to wrap my mind around the fact you would do the shit you've done to that beautiful young lady. Don't go nowhere we'll be back in seven minutes to continue our interview with Drake himself." She pushed a button on the board and took her headphones.

-------------------------