51

"I missed you so much." Ramsey said gripping the sheets. Aubrey grabbed a fist full of her hair and drilled into her. "Right there." She looked back at him, watching. Aubrey used his free hand to smack her ass. "Don't stop." He smirked while slowing his strokes down to a close stop. Ramsey hit his thigh. "You're so annoying." He chuckled to himself before placing his hands on her hips and started stroking again. Ramsey closed her eyes as tears of pleasure fogged her vision.

"You love me?" He asked picking up speed. "Yes." Her voice trembled as she answered. "Say it." Aubrey said rolling his hips aggressively. "I lo-" her own moans cut her off. "I- uh." She tried to speak but she couldn't. "What you say I can't hear you?" He was pleased with himself. "I love you." Aubrey pulled out with a groan. "Lay on your side." Ramsey weakly did what he asked. "Put that ass up a little for me baby." He got behind her and held her leg up to slide back in. Ramsey bit the pillow next to her trying not to be so loud since the other hotel tenants next to them had complained several times through the day.

Aubrey brushed the hair from her neck and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. He left wet kisses on her shoulder since he knew she liked that. Ramsey trembled as a familiar feeling came over her. She gripped the pillow and a valcano erupted inside of her. "Damn." Aubrey said laughing. She must of really missed me, he thought.  Ramsey closed her eyes as they rolled to the back of her head. She kept going and going till she was exhausted. Aubrey pulled out and looked at the huge wet spot all on the bed. He wasn't through yet. "Oh my God." Ramsey said panting. Aubrey rolled her on her back and then picked her up and slid her down on him slowly. "Uh." She whimpered out. He gripped her waist and raised her up and slammed her down. "Shit." He said loudly. Ramsey wrapped her tired arms around him and kissed his lips gently. She bounced on him slightly making him moan. "It's too much." She said against his lips.

He swelled inside of her and he couldn't find the strength to pull out. He held her tighter as her bounces became slower. "Fuck." He said as he exploded inside of her making her gasp softly. "Jesus." Ramsey started bouncing again as his fluids shot into her. "Don't." He said breathlessly. Ramsey rolled her hips as she raised up and down making his toes curl. Ramsey pushed him on the bed and unmounted herself. She kissed down his chest so she was face to face with his coated memeber.

"Uh uh." He said moving out the way. "You bout to have me on my death bed." He stood up and backed away from her. She crawled off the bed and tackled him to the floor. "Eat it." She said sitting on his face backwards and bent down and took him into her hands. Aubrey was taken back by these new moves she was pulling on him.

Meanwhile across town...

"You can't just leave with him like that." Sergio said following jade around the house as she cleaned. "And why can't I?" She said wiping the dining room table down. "Because he needs his father. What you getting out of this by hiding Amir from Aubrey? Does it make you feel better? Does it helps you sleep at night?" She ignored him and sprayed the table some more. He took the Windex from her and tossed it to the floor making the cap Come off and the liquids splash on her feet. "When I got down on one fucking knee in front of all those people I was for sure planning to spend the rest of my life with someone i thought I knew. But no you're fucked up,  you're a sick ass person and I can't deal with it." She looked away from him. He grabbed her face roughly in his hands making her look at him. "You better text Aubrey and tell him you want to meet so you guys cam talk. After this shit is over, we're over. But I'm not going anywhere till you shape the fuck up and get some sense. Amir needs to be with Aubrey." He pushed her face away from him making her back hit the wall with a thud. Sergio was done messing around with her. He was growing impatient with her childish behavior. She wasn't the person he thought she was and she noticed the drift in their relationship because of it.

Amir laid in bed holding onto his transformer action figure that Sergio had gotten him last christmas. He folded it into its car shape and rolled it back and forth on his bed. Jade walked into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He sat up and moved away from her. She reached out to touch him but he turned away. "Amir I- I don't know what to do anymore. I didn't know when you'd met your father but i didn't expect it to be so soon. I thought you two would meet when you were able to understand." He kept his eyes on his toy and not on her. "I was being selfish. I was mad at your dad for something that was my fault. Your dad is a good man and I shouldn't have kept him from you." She smiled weakly as tears blurred her vision. He looked over at her slowly.

"I wanna be with daddy." Jade ran her fingers through his curly hair. "I can make that happen." He jerked away nearly falling off his bed in the process. "I wanna be with daddy forever. I no stay here with mommy anymore." Her heart broke. "Why would you say something like that?" "Cause you're mean. You mean to me and Gio." He said poiting to Sergio who was leaning in the door way. "But you don't mean that. I thought you loved mommy."

Amir looked at her for a while. "I love mommy but I love my daddy too. He's nice, he's not mean to me or Gio." He good off his bed and ran to Sergio. "Amir I-I'm sorry." She said letting her tears fall. "Mommy is sorry." Amir hid his face in sergios leg. "I'll be nicer. I'll be nice to Sergio too. I don't want you to leave me." She got on the floor and took him in her arms. "I'll change." She said running her fingers in his hair just to get a feel of him. "I love you." Amir looked down at her wanting her to let go.

Jade had texted Aubrey and asked him to meet up. He agreed just as long as she brought Amir. She wanted Aubrey to take him to where he lived. She wanted a better life for him and it wasn't with her but it was hard. Jade was still stuck on Aubrey leaving her after she cheated. It kept her awake at night and replayed in her mind. Keeping amir away from him was the only thing she had left to hold on to, That's all she lived for really, knowing she had something that he didn't because he didn't have her. Now here she was begging for her son to forgive her. Sergio picked Amir up and walked out the room as she hysterically cried there in the middle of the bedroom floor.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Sergio said looking at the large wet spot on Amir's shirt from her crying on him.

------------------------------------