18

Happy Thanksgiving babies :)
---------------------

Aubrey

I couldn't help but to feel more awkward sitting here knowing that she knows that she practically ruined my love life.

"Aubrey I know what I did was foul. And after we broke up I felt so bad about how I treated you after you took so good care of me." She got up and sat next to me. "You gave me everything and all I could give you was disloyalty in return. And I'm sorry for that. But you shouldn't disrespect your girl like that by keeping her a secret. And when Sergio told me who the girl was I went and looked her up. And I must say you got you a bad one, she's gorgeous. But you gotta treat her like you treated me but a thousand times better. Just because I cheated on you and became a monster of a person, doesn't mean your next girl would be the same. Don't take your bottled up anger from our relationship out on her. I'm sorry I hurt you Aubrey, but you gotta dust your hands with me and stop being so bitter. That's my job to be the bitter ex, not yours."

I laughed as I let a tear roll down. It felt good to hear her say that.

The weight I felt on my heart was lifted somehow.

What she was said was true, and all this coming from her made me want to make things right with Ramsey even more.

"I appreciate that Jade. That means a lot to me. I accept your apology." She wiped my face and patted my back.

"Good. Now get out my house so you can make things right with your lady." We both stood up and she walked me to the door.

"Mommy I'm hungry. I done nap time." The little boy from the picture said from the top of the stairs rubbing his eye.

"Okay baby. Just hold on for a second." I looked up at him and he stared back at me. "Aubrey this is Amir. Amir say hi to Aubrey."

"Hi." He waved to me and I smiled back the best I could.

Ever since we lost the baby..... Looking at little kids is hard.

I looked down at the brace on my knee trying not to get emotional.

"It was nice seeing you again Aubrey. Don't be a stranger now that you have my number." I looked back at her and nodded.

"I won't". I gave her a hug for a short while before openeong the door for myself. "Wait I have a question?"

She smiled. "What is it?"

"What happened to Khalil?" Jade rolled her eyes as she leaned against the door frame.

"After that whole thing I never heard from him again."

"Damn." I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

"I guys that's what I get I guess."

"It might be." She laughed. "Bye Aubrey."

"Bye Jade."

I carefully walked down her front steps trying not to hurt my knee. My doctor said I don't need the crutches anymore and my knee is healing well but the pain be telling me other wise.

I took my keys out my pocket and clicked the botton on my key to open my car door.

Once I was in the door shut. I looked to see Jade waving bye to me. I waved back before pushing the button to the automatic start.

Jade

"Sergiooo." Amir ran to the front door as my baby came through the front door.

"Hey Mir." He picked him up and kissed his forehead. "You been running mommy crazy all day?" He held him by his ankle, tickling his sides.

"No". He started laughing his little head off.