22

Third person

After the hour and 30 minute flight Aubrey and Ramsey felt closer. They didn't talk to each much.

They spent their time holding each other, exchanging signs of affection.

At a point Aubrey fell asleep laying on Ramsey's chest after tiring himself from crying his heart out. She looked down at him and couldn't help but feel like a flight to meet his mother should've happened years ago. She finally felt like their relationship was going in the right direction but she didn't know how to feel about this finally happening after three years.

Ramsey started to get angry all over again but she focused her attention on Indigo who was peacefully staring at her.

She decided to join Aubrey in taking nap since they'd be heading straight to his mom's house as soon as they land.

Aubrey's jet landed at Toronto Pearson International Airport at 6:23 in the morning.

Flights aren't frequently coming in and out so it gave the couple freedom to be out in the public without being seen by a bunch of fans.

Aubrey's Toronto driver, Henry, waited from them a few yards away from the landing to take them immediately to Sandi's house.

"Hey ma.... yeah.... I'm sorry to wake you up but we're on the way to the house. I don't want to come in and you freak out or something..... yeah.. Okay......bye." Ramsey's stomach twisted as she faintly heard Sandi's voice from the phones reciever.

She petted Indigo's back as her nervousness worsened.

Aubrey laid his hand on Ramsey's thigh noticing how tense she had become.

"Relax. She's not that bad." He joked.

"Yeah. That's makes me feel so much better." Sarcasm was usually a defense mechanism for Ramsey. She tried to use it as rarely as possible but she couldn't help it considering she was about to meet Aubrey's mom from the first time.

He laughed it off and kissed the side of her face.

She snuggled up into him as Henry drove through a nice community that looked to be nothing but fancy cars in drive ways, huge mansions, and fountains to compliment the large yards.

Indigo rested his front paws on the arm rest of the door looking out the window as the houses flashed past his view.

The car started to slow down as Henry began to turn into one of the many long driveways in the neighborhood. Ramsey was stuck between wanting to pass out or demanding Aubrey to take her back home.

She took a deep breath as Henry got out and opened the car door for them. Indigo leaped out and ran around the nice grass barking with excitement to finally be out.

"Indi hush. Come here." Indigo ran back to her and she picked him up placing him under her arm.

Aubrey got out and took his keys from his pocket.

"We're here." He smiled and looked down at Ramsey who looked up at him. "You're gonna be fine baby." Aubrey kissed the top f her head soothingly. Henry opened the trunk and grabbed one bag in each hand taking them to Aubrey's car in the driveway.

Aubrey grabbed her free hand and lead her to the front door.

The tall white double doors caught her attention as she walked up the steps.

He unlocked the door and pushed the right one open.

"Ma we're here!" His voiced echoed through the house as he turned the lights on.