14

Ramsey

I watched my phone have a seizure as my instagram notifications came flying in.

I can't even click to see what the hype is about before 20 more organe bubbles appeare on the lower right of my screen.

The notifications finally stopped just long enough for me to dial Keith's number.

"I'm glad you called-" General busted into my room with his jaw on the floor. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating Drake!" I frowned.

"Nobody knows that's why- Wait...... how do you know?"

"That's why I'm glad you called". Keith saidin myear.

General had the remote in his hand and pulled me off my bed and dragged me to the balcony. He pushed play on the remote and Aubrey's face filled the screen.

"I've been dating this beautiful young lady - Well I was, up until recently. She stuck by my side for over three years. She's been my main support for so long it's hard to accept this award without thanking her. Ramsey Hopkins deserves much more than a thank you. I'm sorry I treated you the way I did, I'm announcing this publicly to the world that I'm in love with you and I won't ever stop. I know things have took a turn for the worst for us but I need you, even though you might not need me. Just please come back to me".

I froze.

My phone left my hand and I could hear Keith call for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -