5

Aubrey

I just got off stage from my last concert here in Chicago and it probably was my worst performance.

The crowd may have been enjoying the show but I sure wasn't.

My biggest support system is missing.

For the past three years, every show Ramsey has been right there behind the curtains watching me.

She'd blow me a kiss or mouth the words I love you when I'd look over.

For the past couple days I've looked over and she's missing.

Nothing but Victor talking in his headset to people running the lights above me.

I put my last suitcase on the bus and sat in the living room like area of the tour bus.

"Drizzy man, we gotta get a move on if we want to be on schedule". Victor tapped his watch.

"Give me ten more minutes".

Where could she be?

"You don't have ten minutes to wait". I looked up at him. "She's not gonna show up". I frowned.

"How do you know that?"

"We both know Bird watched the interview". The thought of her hearing what I said still bites at me. "She probably wants nothing to do with you now. Ramsey is a grown woman she can handle herself. I'm sure that nigga Chief Keef won't let nothing happen to her."

My blood boiled at the fact she could quite possibly be spending time with another man.

"See look at you getting mad. You can't get angry over her being with him. You basically cheated on her; you basically said fuck her when you told the world you were still single. Imagine how she feels. While you think about that. I'm bout to tell the driver to go head and go".

Damn.

Did I fuck up that bad?

Ramsey

I stuck my feet in the hot sand and looked at my stomach. The cool waves washed over me and rolled back again.

Keith sent me to Hawaii just by myself.

No nagging crew members or Aubrey's wardrobe team bumping into me without a care. I can actually breath for once.

Being with Aubrey is great. He's loving and romantic. When it's just me and him, I have no worries.

But when it's time for shows and concerts, it's like a light switches on and that Aubrey I know turns into Drake; the performer.

He's the same personality wise. He isn't somebody he's not for the camera but i disappear when Drake is around. I only get to see Aubrey when we're alone in our room on the tour bus or in the comfort of our hotel room.

When he's in that drake mode he's so focused on being perfect for his fans. Sometimes it's hard to bring him down from that.

I don't get to hug him or kiss him for days or even weeks because he's so into his craft.

Don't get me wrong.

I love that he's so passionate about what he does. The thing that bothers me is, is I don't fit on Drake's schedule. But Aubrey does.

Then there's the act he has to put on.

When he pulls girls on stage and kisses on them and hugs on them, And invites them backstage, they sitting on his lap smiling all in his face.