42

"When did you- how? I mean. What was that all about?" Aubrey asked standing in front of Ramsey as she took her shoes off on the bed.

"She always got something negative to say. Ever since I can remember we've never gotten along. She's usually the one to start the fights." Ramsey said stripping from her clothes and going through her drawer and pulled out basketball shorts and a tank top.

The front door buzzer rang through Ramsey's loft. She knew Riza was coming and she was ready for her too. She went to the entrance and pushed the button to talk through the receiver.

"You wasn't gonna tell Sosa you were in town?" Keith's voice came through the speaker and she rolled her eyes. "Let a nigga in its getting cold as fuck." Ramsey pushed the second button to let Keith in the building.

Aubrey looked over the balcony in the apartment to Ramsey who was unlocking the gate that blocked people from getting off on her floor.

"How he know you were here?"

"Romy probably told him. He gets the sweet talking her and she'll get the telling him whatever he wants to know." Ramsey held the lock in her hand and waited for the elevator to open.

Aubrey came down the stairs and went to the kitchen to find himself finding to eat. The elevator doors opened and Keith and ten other people got off the elevator with him in typical Keith fashion. Aubrey looked over the refrigerator door in confusion as he seen a whole bunch of niggas sitting around.

"Birdy my nigga!" Otto said picking her up.

"Hi." She said smiling. "Where's my boyfriend at?" She asked referring to General.

(He's from the beginning of the story of you don't remember. He was only in one chapter so don't worry.)

"He got caught up with school shit. He's trynna do extra credit so he can get this scholarship for this college he wants to go to."

"That's good. That's what some of y'all need to be doing." Ramsey said making everybody flick her off.

Aubrey came into the livingroom with a pack of fruit snacks and stood behind Ramsey. "Who's your boyfriend?"

"Aye light bright what's good my nigga?" Keith said making himself comfortable.

Aubrey gave him a head nod and focused back on Ramsey. "You cheating on me." He asked jokingly.

Ramsey nodded her head. "Yup. I've been cheating on you for a minute now."

"What's he look like?" He asked dumping half the packet in his mouth.

She wrapped her arms around him. "He's tall, light skin, I think he's a rapper? I'm engaged to him actually, if you hadn't noticed."

Aubrey raised his eyebrows. "Damn. Are you gonna leave him for me?"

"I might just have to." She said biting her lip.

"Aye cut that shit out. We supposed to be getting turnt. Romy told me you and Riza was about to fight." Taedo said pulling out shells and a unlabeled pill bottle from his pants pocket.

Aubrey sat down on the couch and she sat on his lap. "We would've if I wasn't being held back." Ramsey said nudging Aubrey.

"Why y'all arguing this time?" Keith asked.

"Because she always wanna poke her nose in something. And I called her her bitch. It wasn't meant to come out. In all honesty I was thinking out loud, but I wasn't gonna take it back after I said it. Especially since I meant it after I thought about it. And after I said it we just went back and forth from there."