34

"I want you on the next flight to chicago! That boy is a wild animal. He's ruining your life!" Ramsey's dad yelled through the phone.

"He's not ruining me. You don't even know him." Ramsey crossed her arms with her phone between her neck and shoulder.

"For Christ's sake Ramsey you're having sex with this man on camera. I thought you were still a Virgin." Her mom shouted in disappointment.

"I'm a grown woman. My sex life and what I do in bed doesn't concern you."

"Yes the hell it does. I don't want you getting knocked up by some rapper who got you placed in the hospital when you were pregnant the first time." Ramsey gasped at her father who was millions away boiling with anger.

Aubrey wasn't really paying attention to Ramsey's conversation with her parents but that caught his attention. He hung up the phone with his one of his publicist, Tammy, and took the phone from Ramsey and hung it up.

Ramsey looked at Aubrey in disbelief that her father would stoop so low.

"Aubrey you-"

"I don't wanna hear it." He looked down at the white hard wood floors.

"It's not-"

"I said I don't want to hear it." He said sadly.

Mark stood up as a uncomfortable silence grew in the room. "I'll talk to Tammy and figure something out." He stood up and walked out the bedroom closing the door behind himself.

Ramsey crawled to the end of the bed and sat behind him, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck and left kisses on his shoulders. "It's not your fault and it's not my fault. It's no one's fault except the guy who shot me. My parents have no right to place judgement on you." She rested her right cheek on his back and listened to his heart beat. "Even if you are turning me into a wild animal I wouldn't mind being one with you." She playfully bit his shoulder making a small smile appear on his face.

"I can't help but to blame myself you know?" He spoke lowly and the faint Jamaican accent he picked up from traveling many times to the Caribbean made its appearance in his speech making Ramsey melt. "I feel like... If I did the right things and treated you better than you wouldn't have wanted to go so far away from me." Aubrey kissed one of her arms that were wrapped around him. "If I would've just did some things differently
.... Our baby would still be here. I know we can have more kids..... But that won't fill the void in my heart. And I don't want your mom or any body throwing the lose of our child in my face. I already feel horrible about it already." They hadn't really talked about the lose of their child since Ramsey was in the hospital. It was a conversation that was dances around hoping no one would bring it up.

"You shouldn't beat yourself about it.  If it's your fault them is my fault too. I was the one carrying it, I could've done a better job at protecting him or her. But baby it's too late to think about the if's and the I should've done this. We are very blessed to even say we had a child on the way and many people can't say that." Aubrey wiped a falling tear he didn't even know was there til he felt it rolls past his nose.

He turned his body to face her slightly. "I love you. I don't say that enough." He said before kissing her lips a few times slowly.

"I love you too." She said smiling.

Sandi sat on the couch by the fireplace watching a few people play a random board game they found in the  basement. She enjoyed being around people. Aubrey bought her a mansion only for her to live all alone. She missed when Aubrey wasn't as famous as he was. Sandi always reminisced when he'd come sneak in the middle of the night and get in the bed with her when he was a little. Even though he's a grown man she held onto those moments wishing she could relive them. When he stared as Jimmy Brooks on the show Degrassi he'd come home late after recording episodes for twelve hours straight but at least he came home. It wasn't till he started getting serious about music she realized their relationship had changed. He started coming home less and less and then eventually not at all.

Knowing that her son was about to get married Sandi knew her relationship with him would get more distant, if her smart comments and rude remarks about Ramsey didn't already. He'd soon have his own family and his mother will be on the back of his mind. All she hoped was she at least got to see him once a month. Talking on the phone with him wasn't the same as seeing him.

She was slightly jealous though. She wanted to come home and have someone there waiting for her. She wanted to get a cat or dog but she knew they wouldn't last long or she didn't want it to out live her. So she enjoyed being surrounded by the family Aubrey created with his staff. It allowed her to pretend to she had this kind of love around her all the time.

Mark got off the phone with Tammy and entered the room again. Aubrey and Ramsey looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Tammy thinks it would be best for you two to make light of the situation."

"Light?" Aubrey asked.

"I know what Jordan did was fucked up. But go along with this shit. Tammy said a popular celebrity blog wrote some article about the video saying whoever recorded the video is creepy ass fuck and a lot of people are agreeing with them. I think you guys should just address the shit and be done with it."

"Tammy's right. We should say something. But to who?" Ramsey asked.

"Instagram. Everybody's got one and who isn't on instagram during most of the day. You know if you post some shit millions are gonna watch it. It's the perfect place to address it." Mark was right and they both knew.

Aubrey laid back on the bed and started thinking about what he was gonna say.

------------------------