35

Aubrey sat around joking with a few people in the kitchen as he watched his mom make dinner. The news had predicted a warm front coming through and the lock down created by the snow would be over soon. Everyone's spirits were lifted and the atmosphere in the house was a good one. That's what Ramsey and Aubrey needed since the video had grown into a big deal.

Woman across the map envied Ramsey since she was sleeping with the man of their dreams with a rock on her finger. Aubrey had an image as a ladies man who seemed to be infatuated with woman but never tied down. It was suprise for most when the images of the ring surfaced. TMZ made sure they paused the video perfectly to get a good shot of the huge rock on her finger. Woman and men who fantasied about drake being their man one damn were left crushed as the picture made its may across social media.

Aubrey looked across the room at his fiancée who sat around the living room in a intense, 10 player, game of uno. He watched as a smile spread across her face as she talked to Cassidy the wardrobe manager. He loved the way her nose wrinkled when she laughed. He missed her even though she was yards away, Aubrey wanted her close at all times. He never was the clingy type and he never understood how being clingy was a good thing. But after being with Ramsey he found himself constantly wanting her attention. She caught his gaze and sent him a smirk that brought a smile to his face.

Sandi saw the interaction between the two of them and her heart sank further.

He really loves her. She thought as she took a large gulp from her wine glass.

Aubrey shuffled his way thorough the kitchen to be next to Ramsey. She slid over so Aubrey could sit next to her on the love seat. He sat next to her and placed a arm on the back of the chair. Aubrey looked at the cards in Ramsey's hand and saw she had a winning set.

"Bird it's your turn."

Ramsey looked down at the four remaining cards in her hand and pulled the draw four card and laid it face up on the pile. "Sorry." She said. "And the new color is red."

"Dammit." Persiilla took the four cards from the deck with a sad face. "I hate you."

"I love you too." Ramsey said leaning back into Aubrey and watched everyone else take their turn. He kissed the side of her face and wrapped his arm around her. He ignored the crazy vibration in his pocket as instagram notifications flew in.

He'd posted an old video of Ramsey and him on their trip to Jamaica when they first started dating. Thanks to instagram new sixty seconds upload he posted the video hoping all would watch it.

It was a video he took of Ramsey as she walked ahead of him on the beach.

You see his feet moving through the water as he walked. Aubrey asked her out of curiosity would she'd ever marry him one day which made Ramsey look over her shoulder and smile. She replied "of course why wouldn't I?" Aubrey shrugged behind the camera. "I don't know. I'm just curious. What kind of wedding would you like?" Ramsey stopped walking and turned to Aubrey. "I want it intimate, I want it small. We don't have to even have a big fancy ceremony, we could run to the court house and get married if you wanted to. I don't care, just as long as I'm there with you." She stood on the tips of her toes and kissed Aubrey.

Aubrey posted the thirty five second video with a caption saying: As a celebrity I don't get to share all of those moments with my woman all alone without paparazzi or fans coming in the middle of them. Videos like these aren't meant to be posted everywhere because they're special and no one needs to see them. The person who recorded the video of Ramsey and I sharing an intimate time with one another stole a moment from us. The person who recorded the now world famous "sex tape" wasn't asked to do it. They recorded us without permission, even though if asked if they could it would still be be a no. My fiancée and I aren't happy this random video has appeared into our lives but we're definitely not going to let it ruin us either.