45

"Gimme a kiss." Aubrey said gripping on Ramsey's waist.

"I'm tired." She whined laying her head on his chest. He lifted her chin with his index finger and kissed her.

"I'm sorry."

"No your not. If you were you would've stopped at round two."

"Okay round three was your fault. If you would've kept your hands to yourself you wouldn't be trembling like this." He said smacking her on the ass.

"See that's how it gets started. You wanna do shit like that knowing I like when you so that."

"Maybe i wanna start some shit." He pressed her closer and started sucking on her neck.

"Oh no you don't. I don't have the energy to be up with you all night. You gotta let me get my strength back."

"Or you could let me just have my way with you." He said before kissing on the spot he was sucking on.

"So you can be blowing my brains out? No thanks."

Aubrey let out a laugh. "No I just wanna kiss on you. Touch on you. Make love to you."

"Uh uh. Nope. Not happening. I'm going to sleep." She said pulling the covers higher on her body. "Plus I just got out the shower, the sheets are new. Why would you wanna ruin that?"

"Cause I can't get enough of you." Aubrey said rubbing a hand on the leg that was tossed over his waist.

"Baby no."

"Okay I'll leave you alone for now." Aubrey said closing his eyes getting comfortable. Ramsey kissed his chest before resting her head on it. "We never talked about where you want the wedding?"

She shrugged. "I don't care. We can get married in a dumpster but as long as we're getting married it doesn't matter."

Aubrey laugh. "A dumpster?"

"A portable toilet, in a backyard, on the moon, wherever."

"You're funny." He said wrapping his arms around her. "But seriously what were you thinking?"

"I wanna get married wherever you do. I just wanna pick the theme, the colors, all that cute stuff."

"Okay. I'll think of somwhere." Aubrey said in a yawn.

Ramsey reached into the front of his boxers and grabbed his member and stroked it slowly. "You can't fall asleep I'm not done with you."

"But you said-"

"Shut up."

--

Riza hovered over the Celine duffle bag taking a picture of it for her amazon account. Instead of making money from a regular job she decided to take the easy route.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Rowen her youngest child said coming into her bedroom.

"Tell your brother to make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Riza said putting the purse back and taking another one from her collection.

"Okay." Rowen said. "Can I be with Rammy tomorrow?" She said talking about Ramsey.

Riza frowned. "Why?"

"I like her house. And her doggy." She said smiling.

Riza couldn't say no even though her Ramsey isn't her favorite person at the moment. "Call your aunt Reagan and tell her to bring you over there since your brother and sister are going with there dad's for a while." Riza handed Rowen her phone. "Don't run my battery down."

Rowen ran out the room with her bear and her mother's cellphone to her room. She sat on the floor and went to the contacts and picked Reagan's number and hit call. To some people a three year old using a cellphone so easily would've worried them; Rowen was very smart for her age and wanted to know everything.

"What you want Riza? I'm packing my stuff." Regan said in a irritated tone.

"I'm Rowen not mommy." She said smiling hearing her aunts voice.

"Hi aunties baby. What you doing with your mama's phone?" Reagan said holding her phone between her shoulder and ear as she put all her stuff in a duffle bag.

"Mommy said can you take me to Rammy house?"

"I thought you were gonna hang out with me?" Reagan said pouting through the phone.

"I want hang out with Rammy too."

"Okay. Maybe we'll suprise Ramsey. You tell your mommy to pack your stuff for tomorrow and tell her I'll be picking you up at nine in the morning."

"Okay."

"I love you, I gotta go."

"Love you."

Reagan hung up the phone and counted to ten out loud to calm herself down. "Didn't I just ask if she wanted me to take the kids?" She asked out loud and zipped up get bag. "She gone make me fight her ass too." Reagan sat on the edge of the hospital bed and filed out the release papers the hospital gave her to fill out.

--------------------