7

Elora

I been here in Hawaii for three weeks now and I feel weightless.

I'm having such a great time.

There's this yoga class I've been taking and it has allowed me to relax and enjoy my time with myself.

Now I'm laying in bed watching some TV show about rappers and their crazy baby mama's. I don't watch TV all that much.

The show cut to commercial right as I got a text.

Sosa: Aye sis call me. ASAP!

I sat up and hurried to his contact.

The phone rang on the first tone and he immediately picked up.

"What's going. Are you okay?"

"Yeah you know Sosa cool". I Rolled my eyes. "But I just heard about your boy".

"What he do now? It must be something big cause you calling me about him". I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Yeah it's big alright. Like you need to pack your shit right now and get back on the plane and head to Toronto".

"Why? What happened?" He really got my attention now.

"Ya boy was at some concert in Cleveland and fainted his yellow ass off the stage and fucked himself up". I jumped up from the bed and dropped to my knees to get my suitcase from under the bed.

"Your kidding right?"

"Hell no. It was all over the TV and shit. I guess his lil Manger flew him out to Toronto and postponed the tour. I just sent you the fight information and the plane ticket too".

"Thank you so much".

"You know I got you". We hung up and I packed all my shit without missing a thing.

I got in the shower and threw on a comfortable outfit and called me a cab after I signed out the hotel.

The man put my stuff in the trunk after I got in.

My leg shook in anticipation.

He got in and I told him to step on it.

I may be mad at Aubrey but that doesn't mean I don't care about him.

I'll drop whatever I'm doing for him. Even though at times it feels like he wouldn't do the same for me.

The cab driver parked on the curb and got out with me to help me with my bags.

I hurried and got out a fifty dollar bill and handed it to him as he handed me my things.

"Thank you so much. Keep the change". I got my phone and looked at the information Keith had sent to me.

The flight leaves at 4:15 and it's 3:57.

I almost was in a run to get to bag check.

I placed both duffle bags on the belt and took my shoes off and whatever else I had on in the white bucket.

The scanner dinged as I walked through.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"Ma'am move to the side for me". Ugh!

A man in a police uniform walked over to me with a metal detector.

"Spread your legs and arms out for me". I did as told to speed this along.

He scanned over my stomach and the scanner went crazy.

"Take the hoodie off for me ma'am". I laughed nervously.
"I sorta can't since I don't have a bra or shirt on. I'm sort of in a hurry. It's probably just my belly ring".

I lifted my shirt to show him and he backed up.

"Woah ma'am lower your shirt". He went for his gun and dropped the scanner.

"What's under your shirt?" He had a look in his eyes that I couldn't describe.

"My belly ring. I can show you". I lifted again and he drew his gun aiming it right at me.

"Ma'am I'm going to need you to get on you knees and then lay flat on the ground with you hands behind your back". People all over the airport looked at me.

Oh God. What's going on?

I got on my knees slowly with my hands up.

"Sir I can't lay on my stomach-"

"Get the fuck down! Now!" He cocked the gun, causing all air to escape my body.

I put my hand on my stomach trying to tell him that I'm pregnant before I could speak I heard his gun go off.

Keith

"Breaking news. At a Hawaii airport...."

"Aye Kilo turn that shit up, B". I put down my blunt.

"....a young woman was gunned down by a on duty police officer. The officer claims the airport was in danger. He says he saw something poking out from the suspects jacket. We have identified the woman to be Ramsey Hopkins. The young woman is alive but is under critical conditions. There was word that Ms. Hopkins might be with child. But the condition of the fetus is unknown at this moment. We do have security video of the shoot here".

A video came on the screen, showing Bird with her hands up and the officer with his hand on his gun. She got on her knees and started speaking.

He pulled his gun out and shot her four times.

"Aye man turn that shit off and let's fuckin go! Call JJ and tell him to book is the next flight".

I grabbed my keys and ran my fat ass out the house.

I'm bout to go to Hawaii and kill some mufuckas.

---------------------------